• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, the blob said:

"in general newsstands are harder to find and even harder to find in high grade", no, not necessarily for books from the early into mid-80s, actually, often the opposite, which is the point folks were making. I'm still going to list my books from 1983 as "newsstands" and hope to make more money from it, basically because  I am a terrible person

Me too!

I noticed a bunch of X-Men 161 selling today so I checked KC and it just says the book is selling today but no reason at all.  Any idea what could prompt a surge in this book since I don't see anything anywhere?

16 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I noticed a bunch of X-Men 161 selling today so I checked KC and it just says the book is selling today but no reason at all.  Any idea what could prompt a surge in this book since I don't see anything anywhere?

here you go 

don't let it ever be said youtube "influencers" don't have an effect (good or bad) on the market

Ugh - it’s bad enough to have spec being driven by movie news but this is quite a stretch.  I’ve got a few but I just can’t see people clambering for it long term (or even short term)

26 minutes ago, StillOnly25Cents said:

here you go 

don't let it ever be said youtube "influencers" don't have an effect (good or bad) on the market

Time to hit my $1 bins and find that quesada variant ....

And I was wondering why my PPSS 9 & 10 sold yesterday 

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

:flipbait:

Spoiler

708E66A1-6E58-4D75-8012-E3D9DB69288F.jpeg

Is Vulcan popping? When was it announced?  I vaguely remember a conversation with LCS weeks after I got Vulcan second appearance in 9.8 for $10 in shop....

Lol talk about a luck of a draw 

Er.... I think.....

Spoiler

4009824_Full_Obv.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM