• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,812 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, NewWorldOrder said:

Point being they bid high enough to yield that number.  So yes they would have.

That can’t be proven. There are plenty of people that get caught up in bidding past what they planned to pay. Hell how many times have bidders paid more for a book via auction when a BIN is listed at a lower price. People do dumb things, particularly when they are manipulated.

Just now, FormerReader said:

That can’t be proven. There are plenty of people that get caught up in bidding past what they planned to pay. Hell how many times have bidders paid more for a book via auction when a BIN is listed at a lower price. People do dumb things, particularly when they are manipulated.

Most people are dumb.  So whats your point?

Just now, NewWorldOrder said:

Not sure what you mean.  I assume you are agreeing with me etc

yes. the market does seem to be saying this is now $600+, while it was maybe $200 in December. Maybe Jubilee will be the first mutant show on Disney+ and we don't know it yet? 

Just now, the blob said:

yes. the market does seem to be saying this is now $600+, while it was maybe $200 in December. Maybe Jubilee will be the first mutant show on Disney+ and we don't know it yet? 

It would be a common sense move, actually.

Teenaged Mallrat, blah blah blah

I wanted a Spiderman 2099 for the longest time, like the last 3 years.

Pulled my long boxes from storage and low and behold lol

Good thing I didn't end up buying one

7 minutes ago, RearAdmiralSwank said:

It would be a common sense move, actually.

Teenaged Mallrat, blah blah blah

The problem is Marvel isn't interested in just providing us some bulk entertainment on Disney+, they have to do these spectacular $25 million shows planned out years in advance. They are willing to go cheaper on Hulu, where nobody will watch them and they don't tie them into the MCU other than maybe the random reference. And the Netflix shows were not crazy expensive (the budget for ALL of them, total, first season, was the same as Wandavision for 9 episodes). The Netflix shows made it a lot clearer. I don't understand why AMarvel wouldn't give fans that bone, the interconnectivity is what made Marvel great. I've been encouraging my friend at Disney to pitch a 6 or 8 episode Agatha show done quick and dirty, but he has another project in development and can't clone himself. Oh well.

1 hour ago, littledoom said:

Jubilee is one of the actually cool new X-men characters post Bronze Age.. Forge? Longshot 1-6 sells well. I remember when sets could sell for $50 some years ago, now they could sell for $100!

Longshot is still underrated... he is an awesome character with a cool ability

11 minutes ago, Von Cichlid said:

I think Longshot might have had the first ever mullet in comics, too.  He also had lots of pouches and that one eye that sparkeled ...  :eek:

And bandoliers... lots of bandoliers.

Ah, they don't make 'em like they used to.

longshot.jpg

Love that he also has a sword, just in case.

Edited by Brock