• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

On 4/23/2021 at 2:19 AM, littledoom said:

Holy Smokes! Marvel Comics Presents 72 exploded to the $80-100 monster key that it should have been... Deadpool agent of weapon X 1-4 is mad under appreciated. So hard to find all together 

Crazy number of copies of #72 set to end over the next 24 hrs on eBay.  It'll be interesting to see if the $100-ish price point holds.  
:gossip: (We'll probably know by 9:30 pm Eastern time tonight...)

2 hours ago, Zonker said:

Crazy number of copies of #72 set to end over the next 24 hrs on eBay.  It'll be interesting to see if the $100-ish price point holds.  

I just put away my last copy in Mylar. Definitely a hold book. Could pop more. Sometimes I have to resist selling, Wolverine hasn’t seen one second of screen time and his X books  are selling for serious money. Let’s not forget he’s probably the second most popular Marvel character 

42 minutes ago, littledoom said:

I just put away my last copy in Mylar. Definitely a hold book. Could pop more. Sometimes I have to resist selling, Wolverine hasn’t seen one second of screen time and his X books  are selling for serious money. Let’s not forget he’s probably the second most popular Marvel character 

I sent 3 copies off to CGC and got them back somewhat recently. Thought at least 1 would hit 9.8, but they're all 9.6. Figured I'd regret if I don't list at least one at the moment, unless this craziness doesn't last.

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

Nobody outside of a handful of comic collectors has ever even heard of him. He has so much potential. Just wait until he gets some exposure!

:whistle:

KIQeG6q.jpg.6cee83689b3741cd192c21f65b253378.jpg

9 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

Just going to leave this here. *Disclaimer* This is a joke, not meant to offend. I'm just posting for fun in response to the gif posted. 

*Disclaimer*

I do not endorse or condone any of the statements, songs, images, videos.  They are entirely posted at the sole discretion and choice of their respective original posters. Any percieved affiliation or influence is purely coincidental and is in no way directly related to or reflective of my views or opinions.  

That said . Does that mean Rogue was really a man?

Is the MCU considering a trans role for Rogue and should I be looking for some specific soon to be Key that will heat up? 

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
" Deep Thoughts " by Jack Handy

7 hours ago, Zonker said:

I am dubious of the auction results over $100. that seems crazy. It didn't stop me from listing a copy, but I just don't have the cajones to make it triple digits. close, but not quite. It isn't like I don't have 10 more. It is a book I never passed on when cheap. 

Edited by the blob

8 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

*Disclaimer*

I do not endorse or condone any of the statements, songs, images, videos.  They are entirely posted at the sole discretion and choice of their respective original posters. Any percieved affiliation or influence is purely coincidental and is in no way directly related to or reflective of my views or opinions.  

That said . Does that mean Rogue was really a man?

Is the MCU considering a trans role for Rogue and should I be looking for some specific soon to be Key that will heat up? 

Why are they giving a Trans role to a character that cannot physically interact with other characters?

8 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Why are they giving a Trans role to a character that cannot physically interact with other characters?

Well she , or if they cast it that way he (or whatever the proper nomenclature would be) does get pretty interactive with Wolverine...  The rest Rogue would just have to keep the gloves on.

tenor-1.gif.243c5e247cdafc2ebf9fdba258dfcef0.gif

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Rebooted

23 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Why does it matter?

With that said, I wish they wouldn't mess around with this particular character like that. And I am all for all sort of characters, don't get me wrong. Granted, the original Rogue might have been where this was going, but they transferred her into quite a girly girl over the years. I offer Jubilee. Heck, Colossus is never going to be a love interest if they keep the Deadpool version (the best version!), so why not Kitty Pryde, given that she was played by a [future] transgender actress? True, Page is 34 now, so maybe that doesn't work.

6 hours ago, the blob said:

Why does it matter?

With that said, I wish they wouldn't mess around with this particular character like that. And I am all for all sort of characters, don't get me wrong. Granted, the original Rogue might have been where this was going, but they transferred her into quite a girly girl over the years. I offer Jubilee. Heck, Colossus is never going to be a love interest if they keep the Deadpool version (the best version!), so why not Kitty Pryde, given that she was played by a [future] transgender actress? True, Page is 34 now, so maybe that doesn't work.

Agreed take jubilee... rogue and gambit needs to happen

6 hours ago, the blob said:
10 hours ago, manetteska said:

Huh?

I think he means screen time during the recent surge. Let's face it, a lot of characters haven't gotten any screen time for quite a while though. Logan was in a pretty good movie in 2017 though.

Then maybe he should say it that way instead of a blatantly false statement like....

11 hours ago, littledoom said:

Wolverine hasn’t seen one second of screen time

1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:

Then maybe he should say it that way instead of a blatantly false statement like....

I have low expectations here for clarity of written communication, There is a lot of interpretation that needs to be done with many boardie comments.

Anywayz, MCP 72 was always a bit undervalued, but it was held back by so many having been printed.

I have not sold anything in about 48 hours or received any offers, so i am a bit worried the market has crashed. Sure, I have 6 packages from this weekend I need to ship, so I shouldn't stress too much. Why haven't all the underbidders on the MCP 72 auctions that ended Sunday making me offers on my copy? I was really hoping to fix my roof with MCP 72 money.

2 hours ago, Jeffro. said:

Well marvel could retcon those old Fox movies like they’re doing with those Rami and Webb Spider-Mans so technically Jackman’s Wolvie could still be in play