• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 30-31 - June 1-2, 2013

150 posts in this topic

Who is going this year? I know I am :)

Guest include:

William Shatner

Stan Lee

And for Firefly/Serentiy fans

Nathan Fillion

Summer Glau :luhv:

Adam Baldwin

Jewel Staite

Should be lots of fun

Who is going this year? I know I am :)

Guest include:

William Shatner

Stan Lee

And for Firefly/Serentiy fans

Nathan Fillion

Summer Glau :luhv:

Adam Baldwin

Jewel Staite

Should be lots of fun

Strongly thinking of it. Hotel advice?

I usually go to this show but the guest list has not yet inspired me. I want some more top notch artists! I must admit to a fascination with seeing Emek and trying to buy some concert poster art! If it stays like this and I go, I will have time to wait in a Kitson line.

2 months, 2 days to go :banana:

I can't wait!!!

Doesn't look look like many of my out of town geek buddies are coming, if any. So we will have to get a dinner together with the semi local guys.

Who is up for it? I know I am.

Maybe we could go to to McCormick & Schmick's since it is walking distance from the convention center?

Home town, 15 mins driving I will be there. If anyone is looking for a hotel check there are 2 really close there is one on the 1200 filbert street, and there is another one (little bit more pricey I'm sure) on the 1300 block of filbert both are 1 block walking distance from the convention center. There is a ton of restaurants near there so that shouldn't be hard to find.

I can't wait!!!

Doesn't look look like many of my out of town geek buddies are coming, if any. So we will have to get a dinner together with the semi local guys.

Maybe we could go to to McCormick & Schmick's since it is walking distance from the convention center?

:hi:

I can't wait!!!

I can't wait!!!

Quoted for people I will be hanging out with :cloud9:

I can't wait!!!

Quoted for people I will be hanging out with :cloud9:

Looking forward. :cloud9: