• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,226 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

Awesome LB Cole cover, highest graded.

02B695D4-1BE3-48EB-ACF2-88DDFDC378D4.jpeg

Very nice! 

One of my favorite Cole covers. The Blue Bolt run from 105 to 119 is packed full of incredible covers.

I also have a 8.0 but unfortunately it’s not the highest graded. There are two 8.5’s and one 9.2. The census has it listed under Blue Bolt and Blue Bolt Weird Tales. 

Here’s my copy.

D8B3BC61-5012-4887-BBDF-E6CD85D99989.jpeg

On November 9, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Scrooge said:

And here's the inspiration for this weird little guy - The artist is Harry Clarke.

Faust Illo by Harry Clarke.jpg

Thank you for sharing this Scrooge. Love the historical reference. Clearly a swipe. I like the original source drawing. Some real wild imaginative stuff there. 

On 11/19/2017 at 2:24 AM, Mr.Illmannered said:

Northford Pedigree and way lone highest graded.

A3B2DCF0-1D4D-4627-8D44-5C927D7F71FB.jpeg

Beautiful book! And one of my favorite Precode Horror books in general, congrats! :headbang:

Mine is a Diamond Run copy (no longer considered a ped) with a COA.

CityoftheLivingDeadFront.jpg

Edited by Jayman

12 hours ago, Jayman said:

Beautiful book! And one of my favorite Precode Horror books in general, congrats! :headbang:

Mine is a Diamond Run copy (no longer considered a ped) with a COA.

CityoftheLivingDeadFront.jpg

Beautiful copies gents. I once owned the Church of that as well as The Dead Who Walk. Traded them off to Redbeard for a nice Timely. How cool would it be to collect all the known pedigrees of a book like that?

On 11/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, The-Collector said:

Finally grabbed a decent copy of War Fury 1 to go with my Horrific 3:

5a1f121b3ef83_WARFURY1.jpg.31ce08bc4e29d4e62d28c60c949ad643.jpg

Horrific 3 .png

Congrats! Nice pair! That is one of the best color strikes I’ve ever seen on that Horrific. It is one of my top 5 favorite pch books and I have a LOT of them!

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Congrats! Nice pair! That is one of the best color strikes I’ve ever seen on that Horrific. It is one of my top 5 favorite pch books and I have a LOT of them!

Thanks. The horrific is a keeper for sure. It presents very well for a 5.0 too.