• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, VAZ said:

OO. Very small piece of the back cover chipped off and I reattached it. Kind of wish I hadn't. No other resto. Really presents like a 9.0. Super sharp. 

Great book.  Many PLODs get a bad rap, imo.  That type of restoration doesn't bother me.  It could be removed knowing the grade may drop and get into a universal.  Regardless of the purple, it is an awesome copy.  Don't fret about it at all.

14 hours ago, Axmen said:

Thought I might have paid too much for this, but as it turns out, seems like a steal!

IMG_1566.jpg

There was a 1.5 - 1.8 can't remember exactly that sold on CC recently for about $2600+.  I was watching it 'cause my copy was about the same grade.  Bought it in '73 for 2 bucks.  

5 minutes ago, fifties said:

There was a 1.5 - 1.8 can't remember exactly that sold on CC recently for about $2600+.  I was watching it 'cause my copy was about the same grade.  Bought it in '73 for 2 bucks.  

Yes and a 4.0 sold for $7250!

5 hours ago, fifties said:

You over paid lol