Avengers 2: Age of Ultron - Seriously

2,580 posts in this topic

1,439 posts
Wow -- heavy stuff! Sounds really grim.

So grim, in fact, that when Whedon says he has "four major female roles" for this movie, I'm thinking it's going to be

1. Black Widow

2. Scarlet Witch

3. Maria Hill (?)

4. Death

Dan

Could also include Pepper, Sif or Agent May if they wanted to do some crossing over with Agents of SHIELD.

793 posts

Has the caped figure in the background of the Quicksilver picture been identified?

92,324 posts
Has the caped figure in the background of the Quicksilver picture been identified?

Isn't it well established that it's the Vision?

10,263 posts

Yes, it's The Vision.

Peace,

Chip

1,413 posts

I'd guess that Cap's shield being shattered is what will usher in the intro of Wakanda and Black Panther. Being that the shield is a vibranium/adamantium, only Wakandan tech will be able to repair it. It happened in the two season Avengers cartoon that way as well.

28,457 posts
10,263 posts

Feige now saying that the trailer won't be shown to the public until October or so.

Booooo!

Peace,

Chip

4,560 posts

Dying to see the preview from sdcc, sounds amazing from all the people talking about it on youtube. Caps shield Thor etc

793 posts
I'd guess that Cap's shield being shattered is what will usher in the intro of Wakanda and Black Panther. Being that the shield is a vibranium/adamantium, only Wakandan tech will be able to repair it. It happened in the two season Avengers cartoon that way as well.

:wishluck:

8,483 posts

Logical!

79,125 posts

Lou always finds a way in.

10,829 posts

I don't recall seeing this posted already, but apologies if it has been. Related to the 1st Avengers movie, obviously, but cool nonetheless -- relive watching The Avengers and playing your 8-bit video game systems in one shot!

79,125 posts

That is really cool!

:applause:

2,329 posts

Logical!

Comic book movies are logical?