• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action252Kid Feedback Thread

19 posts in this topic

I sold a big-ticket book to Adam and his communications were always polite and cordial, he paid for the book promptly and patiently waited for his purchase to arrive.

Adam even let me know all was well as soon as he received it and went ahead and left glowing praise in my feedback thread.

It just doesn't get any better than that. :grin:

Thanks again (thumbs u

Bob

Great seller. Adam worked with me on time payments for FF1. I had the book in hand in less than 24 hours of completing the transaction. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. Hope to buy from again.

thanks again

Mephisto25

Adam bought a 4 figure range book from me, as soon as I sent him the invoice, the book was paid for. This was my first deal on the boards and I could not have asked for a better buyer. So very polite, courteous and helpful. His communication was stellar. He advised when book was received and gave positive feedback. Highly recommended and I look forward to another deal with him as a buyer or seller.

Keith