BarristerBaker's kudos thread.

43 posts in this topic

27,666 posts

Andrew bought a book from me from a recent sales thread, he paid immediately and keep up great communication throughout.A pleasure to deal with! Thanks again!

(worship)

3,144 posts

Bought a few Preacher books from me. Great buyer, communication was prompt, payment was like lightning, all around (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

2,221 posts

Highly regarded fellow board member.

(thumbs u

5,868 posts

Bought a book from Andrew and the box arrived and looked like it was attacked by pit bulls. The book was packed very securely with plenty of bubble wrap and managed to survive the trip unscathed. Andrew knows how to ship a book so buy with confidence. He's a welcome addition to the boards and totally skipped to the advance shipping skills course, newbs pay attention.

11,699 posts

Picked up a very nice book from Andrew...packed well, shipped well.

A solid overall transaction. Will do business again!

111 posts

Great guy to work with - very honest. We worked out a trade and cash purchase of two high value books. (thumbs u

6,662 posts

Just had a great international deal with Andrew, top book that I have wanted for a long time, Andrew gave me a great deal on it also.

Very well packed and I mean VERY WELL PACKED, treble bubblewrapped and boxed for its long journey of 13 days US to UK.

Have no worries with Andrew, first class boardie (thumbs u

Thanks again (worship)(worship)(worship)

1,432 posts

Got a Key I've wanted for a long time off Andrew. All around fantastic transaction, great communication, very well packaged and speedy shipping! Will definitely look for more BarristerBaker sales threads. Buy with confidence.

93,156 posts

Paid on time on a reasonably big ticket item. Thanks Andrew!

1,965 posts

Great Communication. Contacted me before making purchase to ask for time to pay for the item. Agreed to give 6 weeks to pay, but Andrew paid in full within 1 week.

Thank you (thumbs u

1,201 posts

Payment made as promised. Great to deal with!

997 posts

Andrew bought a higher grade Cerebus 1 from me. We agreed to time payments, and he successfully completed all payments. Great communication and easy to work with. Thanks!

2,020 posts

Andrew and I entered into an agreement for the purchase of a high grade GA book on time payments. He made payments on time, was great with communication, and was easy to work with throughout. Thanks again!

2,914 posts

Good buyer, paid on time, no complaints.

5,580 posts

four-figure deal with Andrew smooth as silk. Smooth communication, prompt shipment.....highly recommend to my fellow boardies!

Joey

147 posts

Received my beautiful Flash 139 in the mail today! Impeccable packaging and communication. Perfect! Thanks!!!!