• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/red-sonja-she-devil-with-a-sword-out-of-the-box/?scid=MORRI00104&utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+Red+Sonja&utm_content=Image+-+Red+Sonja&utm_campaign=TM_300347RedSonja_OutOfTheBox

Don't know if I posted the link correctly , but I did not realise how many pieces these statues took to put together , I always thought they would just be one piece

Oh well I should get my statue Jan 2017 .

Reminds me of the BORG Queen lol

And some of them can be kind of scary to put together.

I'm on the fence about the Modern Batman PF by Sideshow. I'm not a huge fan of the original but the modern seems to pop a bit more. I've seen the other in person but never the Modern Version. If any of you guys have one what do you think of it?

Thanks guys!

Edited by Sludgesicle Man

I'm on the fence about the Modern Batman PF by Sideshow. I'm not a huge fan of the original but the modern seems to pop a bit more. I've seen the other in person but never the Modern Version. If any of you guys have one what do you think of it?

Thanks guys!

It's awesome, I had one. never cared for the black/grey one but the Modern age is pretty incredible.

Thanks guys!

It's the only Sideshow piece I have and it is incredible.

Love it. It weighs a metric ton, but definitely one I doubt you would ever regret owning.

I think from sideshows website bane goes up for pre order tomorrow,

Anyone have a idea of the price it maybe ?

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll be in the same price range as the other big PF's, like Killer Croc, so probably $500+.

The price is $699.99.

The price is $699.99.

Holy cats! Pass at that price, even with Flex Pay. These things are getting nuts.

The price is $699.99.

Holy cats! Pass at that price, even with Flex Pay. These things are getting nuts.

Agreed! That's crazy!

SS Bane is overpriced, XM has a statue I want that's $2000, so I'll order that instead :kidaround:

You know whats funny?

When the new Deadpool PM was released 2 months ago at $699.99 EVERYONE moaned and complained. SS basically released a statement saying that they knew the Deadpool price was high but it wasn't for everyone. That the new price was not going to be the norm. It was for very serious DP fans and collectors and not to worry that future releases will fall back into a more normal Premium format price range ($450-$499 now it seems).

2 months later.... whammo! Bane at $699.99

Who were they kidding?

Ordered this yesterday. 1/6 scale from Yamato USA. This thing is 21" tall, pretty huge for a 1/6 piece. Retails for $249, but found it for $199 at specfictionshop.

yamatobats_zps36lnd683.jpg

So much for downsizing your collection! doh!:hi:

SS Bane is overpriced, XM has a statue I want that's $2000, so I'll order that instead :kidaround:

You know whats funny?

When the new Deadpool PM was released 2 months ago at $699.99 EVERYONE moaned and complained. SS basically released a statement saying that they knew the Deadpool price was high but it wasn't for everyone. That the new price was not going to be the norm. It was for very serious DP fans and collectors and not to worry that future releases will fall back into a more normal Premium format price range ($450-$499 now it seems).

2 months later.... whammo! Bane at $699.99

Who were they kidding?

The new Spidey 2099 statue is also $699. It looks pretty awesome, but 700 bones? No way. If this is the new trend going forward, I'm out. Hell, you can get a prime statue for just a couple hundred more, and those things are enormous.

I'm relatively new to this game.

In 2015 I ordered one of the J.Scott Campbell Black Cat statues from Sideshow.

In January I then ordered one of the Alien Internecivus raptus statues, which I just received this week.

It arrived with a $20 off code, which I then used to pre-order a K-2 statue.

Some of these are just amazing!

Edited by IndyKMB