• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab-Pro is a thief

205 posts in this topic

I just received a free sample from them, 2 weeks ago or so. Still deciding if I want to buy more. They are pretty cool

When did they offer you a free sample? They offered me a free sample months ago then I never heard back or received...

About a month ago I sent a PM saying I was interested in the product. Sent me a black and blue one free.

I was hoping they would at least respond but I guess that was too much to ask for. They are partly responsible for me no longer working off the honor system with fellow board members.

Looks like competition took a huge chunk of business away and they decided to not pay out money owed.

I will post more details later

I was hoping they would at least respond but I guess that was too much to ask for. They are partly responsible for me no longer working off the honor system with fellow board members.

Looks like competition took a huge chunk of business away and they decided to not pay out money owed.

I will post more details later

Sorry to hear it.

I still think it is a goofy idea. A slab to protect your slab (shrug)

Not as goofy as a sticker that is supposed to only go on slabs whose books are the best of the best... until they were found on books with severe mis-wraps. lol

wait a minute, CVA sticker and a slab for slabs hm

sort of reminds me of that old commercial "you got peanut butter in my chocolate" :idea: