• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Canadian Newsstand Cover Price V****** Thread
18 18

2,874 posts in this topic

Definitely. I have not found one in a while (to be honest, I have not been looking) and need to get a new copy. Have you been bin diving at the LCSs since things opened up? I know one person that scored some great deals on variants last week.

1 hour ago, bellrules said:

Not really. What did they find?

Surfer Black 4 Knull variant for $25, and it is a $150 - $200 book. Some other variants I can't remember that are $100 - $200 books for only $5-$25. Basically, one store had stuff priced in the bins that they had not updated.

On 5/22/2020 at 5:53 PM, David Buck said:

In my attempt to assemble images of all DC CNS I'm just short of 99% complete now - I just checked when I created the folders and coincidentally it was 4 years ago yesterday that I started searching for these , happy to post a few images of issues people want to check up on of course , although MCS and GCD have a lot of issues up now there are still hundreds of gaps in what you can find permanently online

this is the list of the last Issues I have yet to see

Angel Love 1-8 (all issues - Is this just so low demand no-one is bothering with it or as it was an unusual title for DC was the US newsstand run too low to justify a CNS?)

Captain atom 16 

Heroes Against Hunger (Marvels' Heroes For Hope CNS is common - why is this one so hard to find?)

New Talent Showcase 7-13? (the title had a partial US Newsstand run - same questions as with Angel Love as none found to date as CNS)

Night Force 13 

Phantom Stranger 2

Sgt. Rock 413 

Son Of Ambush Bug 1,2,3,5 (low demand it seems keeps this one obscure)

Teen titans Spotlight 10,19,21

Warlord 124

Weird, The 4 (the US newsstands for this one become progressively hard to find  - it looks like sales declined very quickly on this mini series) 

Who's Who Update 1987 5 

Zatanna Special 1

I would love to see pictures if anyone has any of the above

Knew I had one of these kicking around

8CBD9B58-3330-4803-9870-94B7F0BB5AD2.jpeg

On 5/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, David Buck said:

In my attempt to assemble images of all DC CNS I'm just short of 99% complete now - I just checked when I created the folders and coincidentally it was 4 years ago yesterday that I started searching for these , happy to post a few images of issues people want to check up on of course , although MCS and GCD have a lot of issues up now there are still hundreds of gaps in what you can find permanently online

this is the list of the last Issues I have yet to see

Angel Love 1-8 (all issues - Is this just so low demand no-one is bothering with it or as it was an unusual title for DC was the US newsstand run too low to justify a CNS?)

Captain atom 16 

Heroes Against Hunger (Marvels' Heroes For Hope CNS is common - why is this one so hard to find?)

New Talent Showcase 7-13? (the title had a partial US Newsstand run - same questions as with Angel Love as none found to date as CNS)

Night Force 13 

Phantom Stranger 2

Sgt. Rock 413 

Son Of Ambush Bug 1,2,3,5 (low demand it seems keeps this one obscure)

Teen titans Spotlight 10,19,21

Warlord 124

Weird, The 4 (the US newsstands for this one become progressively hard to find  - it looks like sales declined very quickly on this mini series) 

Who's Who Update 1987 5 

Zatanna Special 1

I would love to see pictures if anyone has any of the above

62LDhJ1.jpg