Buscema's Avengers Kudos/Feedback Thread
1 1

38 posts in this topic

27,407 posts
Great seller, great book and fast shipment.

....same here..... very happy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

4,825 posts

Very fast shipping, well packed great communication. Thanks!

1,758 posts

Tim was awesome to work with. Extremely fast shipping.

358 posts

Recently bought a couple of high grade SA Avengers and a JIM 101 from Tim.  Excellent communication, fast shipping, and solid packing on the books.

No reservations about doing future business; would highly recommend.  

20,965 posts

Tim is a great buyer to deal with - fast payment and good communication.

344 posts

Tim did a great job packaging and it arrived safely. I hope to buy from him in the future. Easy transaction and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for a great book

10,814 posts

Just picked up a beautiful All-Star #58 from Tim, and it was shipped immediately and packaged top-notch.  Plus he was very easy to communicate with and kept me updated through the transaction.  Top-notch seller, and I hope we can do more business in the future. (thumbsu

4,524 posts

Received a sweet Cap 117 from Tim. He packed it well to survive the international shipping. I would definitely buy from him again! 

704 posts

Great seller and very accommodating, Book was shipped quickly and was well packed! Very pleasant buying experience overall.  Will not hesitate to do business with again.

4,750 posts

Wonderful seller who sold me a bundle of three books. Great communication and the slabs were well packed. Highly recommended and I look forward to our next transaction. 

Jerry 

2,902 posts

Great Seller, Incredible packing quick shipping and just all around great to deal with.  Look forward to more board sales.  Thanks Tim.   Ty

315 posts

Awesome seller!

I just bought a CGC 9.8 ASM300 from Tim recently.  I requested signature confirmation for extra security considering the amount I was going to pay for it.  Tim was able to fulfill that request with ease.

Great communication and packaging.

I would definitely buy from Tim again.

1,762 posts

Tim is an outstanding member of the Boards!  He was very easy to communicate with, polite and courteous, and very easy to work with.  The entire transaction from start to end was very smooth and easy.  Thank you for the purchase, Tim!  :)

2,979 posts

Excellent seller, solid grader, zero problems and very nice guy.  Would be happy to buy from him again.

3,196 posts

Tim is very easy to deal with and his packing is outstanding!  Great deal, great book, and great guy!