• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

Congrats to everyone who has had success, and sympathies to those that have not. I'm still crossing my fingers over here, but my wallet certainly won't mind if I don't get everything I requested!

Hmm, I got a confirmation back from my first two orders a few weeks ago, but at the time he hadn't gotten to my third order (sent 12/15). We had a back and forth to clarify the availability of a couple of pages, now just waiting on confirmation on that last bit and I will send my payment. Of my original order, 9 pages were available, including the one I wanted the most, so I'm happy. Would just like to get this wrapped up!

Hi, folks:

Just a few quick updates:

1. 100 domestic packages have been sent this past week

2. For those still awaiting confirmation, please note that Spencer has pulled and verified all orders, and now he just needs to contact you to confirm your order content (whether you got all pages requests or not, which pages from your order are available, etc)

3. Due to overwhelming demand, the sale has been extended until Jan 18, 2015.

Hi, folks:

Just a few quick updates:

1. 100 domestic packages have been sent this past week

2. For those still awaiting confirmation, please note that Spencer has pulled and verified all orders, and now he just needs to contact you to confirm your order content (whether you got all pages requests or not, which pages from your order are available, etc)

3. Due to overwhelming demand, the sale has been extended until Jan 18, 2015.

:applause: Awesome, thanks!

Hi, all;

Just another brief update with the following information:

Approximately 125 domestic (USA - only) packages are being shipped today

Approximately 80 international packages will be shipped tomorrow (or Friday at the latest)

Spencer wants to thank you all for your orders and your patience (thumbs u