• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official The Artists Choice Annual Sales Event...

256 posts in this topic

The fact that Spencer still has an AOL account should be your first clue that his site is not exactly on the cutting edge of sales technology.

Also, I had grand plans of being ready to buy for the sale this year, but it looks like he doesn't rep Kevin Maguire or Ivan Reis anymore, so there really isn't much that I'd want. Good luck to everyone with their purchases!

The fact that Spencer still has an AOL account should be your first clue that his site is not exactly on the cutting edge of sales technology.

What does someone's email address have to do with their website?

Some people have retained the same email address for 20+ years and, since it's just for sending and receiving messages, haven't seen the need to change it.

Silly

By the way, you can reach Chris at comix4fun@compuserve.com. :baiting:

lol

The joke's on you!

It's Comix4fun@SperryUnivac.com

I sent my email this morning, but feel like I'm already behind! :pullhair:

I noticed some of the pages I had eyed up changed since yesterday - either were removed or now listed as PI (please inquire)

Anybody know if PI pages will still be priced/discounted for the sale ?

Not sure if I did it right but I sent in my order. Essentially I only want 1 page so I listed them in order of preference.. Fingers crossed

As long as you tell Spenser that and include the artist's name who is selling it, you should be fine :)