52 minutes ago, HarveySwick said:

:cry:

I expect a full tutorial on how to use this site by noon tomorrow. lol

46,290 posts
On 2/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, VintageComics said:

I expect a full tutorial on how to use this site by noon tomorrow. lol

Help.......

2,077 posts

I'm not really new here, but my search-fu has failed me and this seems to be as good a place as any to ask:

What are the restrictions on what you can use as your avatar?  I would like to pick one from my collection of convention sketches, but I'm not sure if those are acceptable... I haven't really seen any avatars like that.

9,864 posts
16 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

I'm not really new here, but my search-fu has failed me and this seems to be as good a place as any to ask:

What are the restrictions on what you can use as your avatar?  I would like to pick one from my collection of convention sketches, but I'm not sure if those are acceptable... I haven't really seen any avatars like that.

anything is acceptable as long as it's appropriate... no swearing, nudity, slander or political. O.o 

seems like i recall a clarification when you go to set the avatar, not sure, i don't remember. If your worried about copyright, I don't think you need to worry ??? 

9,864 posts

@OtherEric

Basically if you wouldn't post it in a thread don't make it your avatar, if you could/would post it in a thread, use it for your avatar....

2,077 posts

Sounds good.  Just because it's handy, I'll go with the Darkwing Duck by James Silvani.  But I've got plenty of others I should rotate through eventually...

Thank you!

Edited by OtherEric

59,551 posts

727 posts

So I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, figured so since I'm newish. 

My question: I hear many talking about GPA's, what is this exactly? 

37,009 posts
On 7/3/2017 at 10:20 PM, rogue14 said:

So I'm not sure if this is the right place for my question, figured so since I'm newish. 

My question: I hear many talking about GPA's, what is this exactly? 

http://comics.gpanalysis.com/gpaforcomics_login.asp?eid=1&seg=3

764 posts

Looking for help with a signed comic that has no COA. Where should I go to get any questions answered?

Edited by sagekilz

42,250 posts
1 hour ago, sagekilz said:

Looking for help with a signed comic that has no COA. Where should I go to get any questions answered?

Post a pic in the Signature Room.

74 posts

The original post has lots of cool looking links ... but none of them seem to link to anything ... problem on my end, or are they dead?

Thanks

7,062 posts
5 hours ago, RobZe said:

The original post has lots of cool looking links ... but none of them seem to link to anything ... problem on my end, or are they dead?

Thanks

@Scott =)  might be able to fix those for us.

Scott,  this thread got moved over here from a regular forum (comics general) and maybe the "link fix" from your CGC announcements thread wasn't applied to forums created after the new website, ie -Arch's Newbie Collector thread was created after Feb 2017

2c