• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,481 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, 360racer said:

What grade would this be? 

Absolutely NO way of knowing without knowing more about the book, seeing the back cover, knowing which defects don't know up in a scan.

It could be a 3.5 or it could be an incomplete copy.

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

Absolutely NO way of knowing without knowing more about the book, seeing the back cover, knowing which defects don't know up in a scan.

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

Complete book

B001578E-FCBF-4CEB-AB39-739BCAB2397A.jpeg

Just comparing it to the raw one (above) that sold on eBay. It’s a 2.0, nothing to hide.

currently two on the market, someone on here better jump onto them.

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DAmazing%2Bfantasy%2B15%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1260323&id=1260323&itemType=0

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=761389

Edited by 360racer

11 hours ago, 360racer said:

Complete book

Still impossible to tell.

Does the book have staining? Spine split? missing pieces inside?

Looks 1.8ish from what I can see in the two (poor) pics but that's just a wild guess.

14 hours ago, 360racer said:

The comicconnect copy looks very nice for a 2.0. Is the lower grade due to the tape on the inside cover?

5 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Still impossible to tell.

Does the book have staining? Spine split? missing pieces inside?

Looks 1.8ish from what I can see in the two (poor) pics but that's just a wild guess.

Agreed. Book in hand is better than 2 in the bush. 

13 minutes ago, 360racer said:

https://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=761389

This 2.0 ended up selling for $17,100, not a bad result. One on eBay sold a week ago for $20,000. 

The raw book at $10,400 seems to be a bargain, that’s if it ranks in at a 2.0 by CGC.

The 2.0 didn’t sell on eBay a week ago for $20,000.  I’ve been following it.  It was an erroneous sale.  It was reposted again right away.  It’s still listed for $20,000 obo.

5 hours ago, Jaymole1 said:

The comicconnect copy looks very nice for a 2.0. Is the lower grade due to the tape on the inside cover?

it's because of the medium to large piece missing on the top left, as far as i can tell. the rest of the book really does look nice. 

3 hours ago, DST said:

The 2.0 didn’t sell on eBay a week ago for $20,000.  I’ve been following it.  It was an erroneous sale.  It was reposted again right away.  It’s still listed for $20,000 obo.

Noticed that, I was looking at the GPA sales and saw the $20,000 on there but then realised the book.

4 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

it's because of the medium to large piece missing on the top left, as far as i can tell. the rest of the book really does look nice. 

Thanks. It is a really nice looking 2.0, probably why it went so high.

46 minutes ago, comicbooks22 said:

Hello everyone I am currently looking to replace my 3.5 that I just sold. I am prepared to spend a decent amount of money on a 2.0-2.5 copy. Please lmk! Thank you 

wrong place for this. go to the WANT TO BUY thread and post this there, with the price range you are willing to pay. perhaps read the rules about posting first so it doesnt get removed. 

27 minutes ago, www.alexgross.com said:

wrong place for this. go to the WANT TO BUY thread and post this there, with the price range you are willing to pay. perhaps read the rules about posting first so it doesnt get removed. 

My mistake, thank you.