• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED.

627 posts in this topic

No more books tonight? That's like a stripper leaving after the first song. There's still lots of people left to throw dollars on the stage... just sayin'

This is an angle I never would believe myself but I do agree with you! :roflmao:

Man, this is like quick draw. I haven't hit the buttons this hard and fast since I used to play Track and Field at the arcade.

LMAO I loved that game..................darn high jump took me forever to conquer

Controls

Man, this is like quick draw. I haven't hit the buttons this hard and fast since I used to play Track and Field at the arcade.

LMAO I loved that game..................darn high jump took me forever to conquer

Controls

I can't remember what event my friend taught me to use the "pencil trick" on. Either high jump or long jump...

Thread is too hot... Whew

Hell, I'm happy to have gotten a $5 piece of the action.

I am willing to bet that isnt the first time you have said that.

Zing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lol

lol

I'm even willing to throw out a little more for an upgrade! lol

Controls

I can't remember what event my friend taught me to use the "pencil trick" on. Either high jump or long jump...

any that you had to run in would help........

I am not good at grading.

Am I the only one who finds this from a guy going by "conditionfreak" kinda funny?

Sorry, continue on with the awesome books that I will likely be too slow to get. :)