• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,415 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, rjpb said:

I have one I bought on a trip to the UK in 1985. 800 copy print run IIRC.

I also bought mine in 1985 thru a small press magazine ad.  Stories are top notch!!

7 hours ago, sacentaur said:
10 hours ago, Yorick said:

Might someone here help me identify the actors on this cover, please?  I believe I have the woman identified...

Romantic Secrets 4 (reducio).jpg

Dale Robertson and Jeanne Crain?

Steve, did you mean Dale Roberts and Jeanne Crain?? 

21 hours ago, sacentaur said:

Dale Robertson and Jeanne Crain?

Thank you!  I found some images of Dale in O'Henry's Full House (1952 film - and what a cast!) in the same outfit as shown on this cover.  That's it.

Edited by Yorick
That's not it!

Guess who was in his boxes today!(#52)

Happy to see this glossy beauty,a little nicer than most of my Charltons from this time.The crease is faint and light,but there,darnit!

Dy4HDKM.jpg?1

Edited by porcupine48

I was at a shop last weekend and found a copy of True Life Secrets #25. I love how the cover seems to be a sequel to #23!

Unfortunately, the copy I found was a remaindered copy, so the top third of the cover had been torn off, down far enough that it affected the art. I ended up not buying it, but I'm thinking maybe I should go back and get it. 

hm

Snagged this today at the Williamsburg Nostalgia Festival …. still going on today and Saturday.... Film rooms playing old Western Films and Serials plus a a vendor's room with memorabilia, autographs, toys, Movie Posters, lobby cards, books, records.... just kind of neat. I always liked this run and it's A-List Movie Stars on the covers and some decent art inside... especially when we get to the Frazetta stories towards the end. This one is a Harvey File Copy... still has the staple at the top and the stamp on DeCarlo's neck. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DSCN8676 (2).JPG

DSCN8676 (3).JPG

Edited by jimjum12

On 11/4/2019 at 12:22 PM, sagii said:

...The not appreciated enough Don Heck :luhv: last Comic Media issue

All True Romance #20.jpg

:applause: Nice! I need that one!

Someday they'll release a big-budget All-True Romance movie, and you and I will really cash in. :D