consignments wanted!

96 posts in this topic

298 posts
Guys. Guys. He has 51 100% positive feedback. Show some respect. Guys!

:roflmao: how does one get such high marks

4,315 posts

How did he know there was $2,000 in the wallet? hm

4,315 posts
:roflmao:

14,122 posts
F- for not starting this on Friday.

It's Friday in Asia and Europe. Can we get a ruling? Does this count as a Friday Thread?

903 posts

Kinda messed up to post his youtube and linkedin, No matter how goofy this thread is..........

20,388 posts

waitaminute---didn't we but a strict ban on pre-teen boardies trying to conduct sales? :think:

13,256 posts
waitaminute---didn't we but a strict ban on pre-teen boardies trying to conduct sales? :think:

I ha already forgot about that dude lol (or, little dude)

4,915 posts

Posted across multiple subforums no less. At least one of the three was in the right place.

13,256 posts

Threads like this just feel like home :cloud9:

2,895 posts

Gabriel, I am actually very interested in this service. I am sorry but I just can't quite seem to pull the trigger on it, even though you have flawless credentials. Maybe if you sent me my 80% in advance then we could do business?

I would like to list my high grade Action Comics #1 with you. It's even nicer than the one Nick Cage lost, I know because like you I am a good person and made sure he got it back. If the above terms are agreeable please PM me and I will give you the routing number to my offshores untraceable foreign bank account where you can wire the funds to.

Good luck and I look forward to doing business with you.

13,256 posts

It's Friday in Asia and Europe. Can we get a ruling? Does this count as a Friday Thread?

I say it counts ^^

6,718 posts
Kinda messed up to post his youtube and linkedin, No matter how goofy this thread is..........

Yeah, you're right...all that'll do it bump up his views count - post deleted. :sumo::grin:

4,315 posts
Gabriel, I am actually very interested in this service. I am sorry but I just can't quite seem to pull the trigger on it, even though you have flawless credentials. Maybe if you sent me my 80% in advance then we could do business?

I would like to list my high grade Action Comics #1 with you. It's even nicer than the one Nick Cage lost, I know because like you I am a good person and made sure he got it back. If the above terms are agreeable please PM me and I will give you the routing number to my offshores untraceable foreign bank account where you can wire the funds to.

Good luck and I look forward to doing business with you.

lol

19,608 posts

I say it counts ^^

2vmxcle.gif

23,993 posts

I say poof

Take a look at my "missing" posts in my post history. I have pages that say no posts found or something like that. I have a knack for posting in poofed threads.

4,315 posts

More!!! lol

4,315 posts
I say poof

Take a look at my "missing" posts in my post history. I have pages that say no posts found or something like that. I have a knack for posting in poofed threads.

Poof. Definitely poof.