• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S DELUXE EASTER MIX SALE - CLOSED DOWN & CLOSED DOWN GOOD

365 posts in this topic

WOW COMICS # 31 - $30

Obvious faded writing/number written on the front cover to the right of Mary. Spine wear and a subscription crease down the middle there. The single staple is dark due to slight oxidation. The right edge of cover has slight tears as seen in the scan. Solid book but won't go higher than a VG-... safer to say GD+/VG- or so.

SOLD TO RCheli

041914BoardSale001_zpse3e4828d.jpg

041914BoardSale002_zps98811213.jpg

Speaking of Perez... he drew the sweet covers on these... with John Byrne interiors. Great story here with the return of Count Nefaria from his supposed death in the plane crash that killed Thunderbird in the classic X-Men # 95

AVENGERS # 164, 165, 166 - ALL VF-/VF GLOSSY - ALL FOR $6

th_041914BoardSale074_zps155a2233.jpgth_041914BoardSale075_zps4be513b3.jpgth_041914BoardSale076_zpsf27b29d0.jpg

SHRIEK VOL.1 # 4 - WINTER 1967 - $10

Classic horror features and a big spread on Dr. Who. This one of the mags that tried to compete with Famous Monsters back in the day. They failed, but made a nice mag regardless. Solid VF-/VF copy with mild storage wear to the cover as seen in the scan. Pretty cool front cover image I might add.

SOLD TO boostergold

041914BoardSale077_zps192a5f62.jpg

041914BoardSale078_zpse486da25.jpg

COMIC BOOK ARTIST # 1 - SPRING 1998 - FIRST PRINT - $10

Nice copy that looks glossy and new. Gotta love that Adams cover with that sweet purple background. Remember, purple is an Easter color. :)

SOLD TO boostergold

041914BoardSale079_zps7f71be59.jpg

Last one of the night... and its got a sweet Adams cover too.

LEGION OF MONSTERS # 1 - MAGAZINE - $20

Just some basic wear on this one. Nice glossy higher grade VF++/NM copy which aren't the easiest to find this sweet.

SOLD TO stippy52 @ 10% OFF

041914BoardSale080_zpsfe633c6c.jpg

041914BoardSale081_zpsa1691354.jpg

SHRIEK VOL.1 # 4 - WINTER 1967 - $10

COMIC BOOK ARTIST # 1 - SPRING 1998 - FIRST PRINT - $10

:takeit:

Many thanks Jeff !

Awesomeness seeps from your skin into the thread via your keyboard ! :applause:

^^

INDIANA JONES # 1, 2 - BOTH NM GLOSSY - BOTH FOR $8

Great two issue run by John Byrne. This was in his busy, turbulent "NBB" period (No- Backgrounds-Byrne) of 1981 through 1983 when the man was churning out multiple scripts, pencils, and inks of some of Marvel's favorite books. Alpha Flight, Indy, FF... just to name a few.

Did I mention these books are over 32 years old? Well they are.

I have TWO ONE SET of these... for only $8 each.

SOLD ONE SET TO Yogi4point2

SOLD ONE SET TO Tivo32

041914BoardSale082_zps71df5388.jpg

041914BoardSale083_zpse1d7cd4a.jpg

SAVAGE TALES # 3 - CONAN - ONLY $3

This almost four decade old magazine looks great in the top loader I had it in. Presents like a VF... but if you look close at the back scan, this one has seen some moisture/water in the past. Slight ripple effect evident and you can see the outline of the H2O on the back. So the grade and price comes down to lower than cover price of a new comic today.

041914BoardSale084_zps8769bdcc.jpg

041914BoardSale085_zps682be5b7.jpg

You fellas are awesome :)

More (MOAR lol ) coming this evening Adonis. I've got a little work to do then I will get back to it... full throttle ! I appreciate you and you're "DA MAN" !

Michael, I absolutely LOVE the CGC SS Bionic books. You are "DA MAN"!

Mike L, I've still got a sweet Adams Brave and the Bold Deadman to match that other one ;) You are "DA MAN" too !

Paul... I might have some Epics somewhere in a box marked "magazines that no one will every want". Let me dig for them a little later and see what might be in there. Chance of a #3 are pretty slim though :( You also count as DA MAN" !

Brock... you are the man! I appreciate you holding that Batman book for me whilst I was on vacation on Shutter Island. Your awesomeness knows no bounds. You and your BATS are ... "DA BATS MAN" !