• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 is a winner. The Rotten Tomatoes reviews were off.

856 posts in this topic

It's not a good movie by any stretch, better then the first ASM but that's not saying much.

Well I this movie will be amazing then since the first ASM movie was far better than any of the Tobey versions.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Don't you have better things to do than post on a message board??

It's not a good movie by any stretch, better then the first ASM but that's not saying much.

I think it's a worse movie with a better villain, but Garfield is even less-convincing as Parker and looks twitchy at all heck.

Well I this movie will be amazing then since the first ASM movie was far better than any of the Tobey versions.

Thanks! (thumbs u

Don't you have better things to do than post on a message board??

Not today. :hi:

I just don't understand why you post here when you don't even collect comics.

Because I like to collect comics, just as I like to watch quality movies, funny book or otherwise, but ASM2 is a steaming turd that even the fanboys won't be able to save domestically.

When Avengers and DKR and Batman Begins, etc. came out, I gave them great reviews, but ASM2 is firmly in the "Ghost Rider/Daredevil"camp, albeit slightly better to look at due to the insanely-high budget.

Because I like to collect comics, just as I like to watch quality movies, funny book or otherwise, but ASM2 is a steaming turd that even the fanboys won't be able to save domestically.

When Avengers and DKR and Batman Begins, etc. came out, I gave them great reviews, but ASM2 is firmly in the "Ghost Rider/Daredevil"camp, albeit slightly better to look at due to the insanely-high budget.

Ghost Rider is universally considered DREK, but I know you do not enjoy the DD movie but I have met many people including myself who think that was a really good movie except for Jennifer Gardner.

I am sure they will turn a profit here in the USA probably right away.

Most people are split 50/50 on whether they enjoy Garfield as Spiderman or the movies so far.

I am sure ASM 2 isn't as good as the movies you mentioned, but I highly doubt it is in the same category as the all time DREK comic movies.

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

You saw it already?

Ghost Rider is universally considered DREK, but I know you do not enjoy the DD movie but I have met many people including myself who think that was a really good movie except for Jennifer Gardner.

This was meant as a joke, right? :roflmao:

Man I was hoping this movie would be good,why can't they ever get spidey right on screen dammit? :sorry: still gonna go see it though so I'll see for myself ughh :(

Did you read his review? He said it was good…

compared to his other "reviews" this was a pan

Yes I don't put the DD movie as the worst comic book movie of all time as many do.

I own the uncut version on Blue ray.

I thought Ben as DD was very good.

Not the best comic movie of all time, but I stop listening to people when they say it was the worst.

Yes I don't put the DD movie as the worst comic book movie of all time as many do.

I own the uncut version on Blue ray.

I thought Ben as DD was very good.

Not the best comic movie of all time, but I stop listening to people when they say it was the worst.

Yes someone insisted the uncut movie was good on here when I first joined (it may have been you) so I bought it. It is still a pretty awful film. I'd almost consider it unwatchable.

Yes there are worse though…

Man I was hoping this movie would be good,why can't they ever get spidey right on screen dammit? :sorry: still gonna go see it though so I'll see for myself ughh :(

Did you read his review? He said it was good…

compared to his other "reviews" this was a pan

What does that mean? I'm not following…