• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'Neighbors' destroying 'ASM 2' catches Marvel's attention

45 posts in this topic

Exclusive: Could Zac Efron Be Marvel's Next Franchise Star?

We can exclusively report that Zac Efron is being looked at for unspecified role in an upcoming Marvel Studios project. He was given a -script for the project just recently and currently no one knows which part is actually in play. The only one that knows that answer is his Manager and he will not comment on it.

Could Efron be the flagship casting for Marvel’s move into a massive four-series Netflix push as “Daredevil?”

i could see him as Deadpool in the musical version of Merc With a Mouth.

Note to Marvel:Neighbors kicked ASM 2's azz because the movie blew chunks- avoid making such movies. (although you've already been guilty, see IM2 & IM3)

i could see him as Deadpool in the musical version of Merc With a Mouth.

Note to Marvel:Neighbors kicked ASM 2's azz because the movie blew chunks- avoid making such movies. (although you've already been guilty, see IM2 & IM3)

I see the Spidey films as films targeting non comic book fans, knowing that comic book fans will go- whereas the Marvel movies are (for the most part) made for comic book fans, and everyone else is more than welcome to watch.

Kinda like MNF.

lol no... What I am saying is that I believe Efron is a draw but not as big as one to rest the success of neighbors on. I look at Neighbors as a Seth Rogen film. I'm not very big into today's comedic films but do find myself laughing and enjoying Rogen and some of his films like "This is the End" and "Pineapple Express" as well as the movies his Hollywood friends such as Franco and Jonah Hill are in.

With Marvel having the merchandising rights to Spider-Man, could there be a deal down the road that would see Spidey return to Marvel? After the lackluster performance of ASM 2, I just can't see Sony ecstatic about a film that isn't going to live up to its hype.

Maybe they could reach some sort of an agreement or something. I can't imagine Disney is just sitting back while a mainstay of Marvel is owned by another company.

With Marvel having the merchandising rights to Spider-Man, could there be a deal down the road that would see Spidey return to Marvel?

If this happens, I pray we don't get reboot #3. :eyeroll:

Yes- but aren't we headed that way already? The whole draw of the last film was Gwen… and well…

With Marvel having the merchandising rights to Spider-Man, could there be a deal down the road that would see Spidey return to Marvel?

If this happens, I pray we don't get reboot #3. :eyeroll:

Yes- but aren't we headed that way already? The whole draw of the last film was Gwen… and well…

Why would we be heading for a reboot? In the comics, after Gwen came MJ, and Kraven, then Venom, and all sorts of other cool stuff!!!

:whistle:

-slym

Hmmm, maybe Seth can play a lead super hero character, I don't know, maybe the Green Hornet, Nahh.

No, he can't.

:(

too late.

That's what I said... notice that past tense, "can't."

:makepoint:

-slym