The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,770 posts in this topic

16,408 posts

Good episode tonight....eventually Barry will make a correct decision.

16,384 posts

When (shrug)

16,408 posts
When (shrug)

Apparently not soon enough.....he should be dead 10x over by now.

16,384 posts

Beaten Barry would be a good nickname lol

8,757 posts

Good episode but the ending was a little over the top dumb for me. One of the few missteps .

8,269 posts

:roflmao:

Our hero needs to get some more training from his buddy Oliver.

That and grow a set if you know what I mean.

8,269 posts
Good episode tonight....eventually Barry will make a correct decision.

Do not understand how . . .

Zoom is restrained and seemingly helpless and poof his eyes turn black and he's free. WTF?

I liked the story until that

So now we go through another episode with a powerless Barry Allen?

Maybe Wally will get speed powers and save the day . . .

2,815 posts
Good episode but the ending was a little over the top dumb for me. One of the few missteps .

^^

2,815 posts

BOB!! :hi:

8,269 posts

BOB!! :hi:

Hey Gregory! :hi:

Wussup buddy!

8,616 posts

How many more episodes in Season 2?

685 posts

Well this episode had a lot of meat, finally something to chew on. Agree with the ending. One of two moments in the episode my wife and I were yelling at the screen.

I think the next episode is in May and will be the Kevin Smith directed ep.

8,757 posts

I kept thinking there was some trap set by Barry, but in the end it was just really bad writing.

Also maybe I missed something but how did Zoom go back to earth 2 and why is Zoom still alive if he killed his younger self.

Edited by Rip

1,255 posts
Also maybe I missed something but how did Zoom go back to earth 2 and why is Zoom still alive if he killed his younger self.

Until someone closes the breach that Cisco opened, anyone who knows where it is should be able to come and go between Earths 1 and 2 at will.

His other self was referred to as a "time remnant". As I understand it, I think that means he's the version of Zoom from an alternate timeline? Meaning, Zoom went back in time, creating a separate timeline, and then used the version of himself from that timeline as his double. The temporal mechanics and paradoxes involved in some of this writing is "creative" at best... :P

16,408 posts
I kept thinking there was some trap set by Barry, but in the end it was just really bad writing.

if there was we won't find out for a while...I don't see Wells being that stupid not to have a trick up his sleeve.

1,860 posts

if there was we won't find out for a while...I don't see Wells being that stupid not to have a trick up his sleeve.

+1

I think Wells definitely has something up his sleeve.

80,992 posts

The Flash Boss Greg Berlanti: We Would Never Make Jay Garrick Evil

Last night's episode of The Flash gave fans some insight into the backstory of Zoom, and seemingly implied that Jay Garrick wasn't a real person, but a creation of Zoom, who was never a real hero at all.

Needless to say, a great many classic Flash comics fans weren't happy -- including veteran comics scribe Mark Waid, who tore into the show on social media.

The outcry didn't go unnoticed, and today we have a new wrinkle in the mystery as showrunner Greg Berlanti promised fans "we love Jay Garrick and would never make him a baddie."

pMkc8AI.png

16,408 posts

Seems a lot of people are heavily invested, emotionally, in the series and the Flash mythos...that can only be a good thing. Waid needs to relax and unbunch his panties.

Edited by krighton

5,499 posts
The Flash Boss Greg Berlanti: We Would Never Make Jay Garrick Evil

Last night's episode of The Flash gave fans some insight into the backstory of Zoom, and seemingly implied that Jay Garrick wasn't a real person, but a creation of Zoom, who was never a real hero at all.

Needless to say, a great many classic Flash comics fans weren't happy -- including veteran comics scribe Mark Waid, who tore into the show on social media.

The outcry didn't go unnoticed, and today we have a new wrinkle in the mystery as showrunner Greg Berlanti promised fans "we love Jay Garrick and would never make him a baddie."

pMkc8AI.png

Doesn't this make it seem obvious that the real Jay Garrick is the man in the iron mask, and when the dust settles and Zoom is defeated, he'll take up the mantle of the fake hero that Zoom had been portraying and become the Earth-2 Flash?

BTW I do hope "giving" his speed to Zoom was part of some elaborate trap. Otherwise it was way too many smart people suddenly acting stupidly.

8,269 posts
Seems a lot of people are heavily invested, emotionally, in the series and the Flash mythos...that can only be a good thing. Waid needs to relax and unbunch his panties.

lol