The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
6 6

2,770 posts in this topic

88,896 posts
4 minutes ago, Bill C said:

I wasn't upset at all, although I sense you are triggered? I certainly didn't mean to do so.

If you like Christmas so much (and who doesn't?)- maybe I'll send you some adult coloring books for the holidays. I hear they can help relieve stress, when one doesn't have a safe space handy.

If you've finished with your adult coloring books well done - I know it must have been some achievement for you.(worship)

81,621 posts
11 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Does anyone else think "the thinker" is pretty dumb looking? and so is Ralphe's suit.

I love Dr. Wells, my favorite character, but 4 of him was 3 too many.

lol

That was pretty funny when Cisco revealed his suit to him. And it was the rag hanging on the dummy.

But it was an odd episode. Goofy, but slightly fun.

27,466 posts
21 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

lol

That was pretty funny when Cisco revealed his suit to him. And it was the rag hanging on the dummy.

But it was an odd episode. Goofy, but slightly fun.

It not as good as I had hoped, but it was fine. I watched that X men program Monday night and the Flash is still better:)

162 posts

I'm looking forward to the crossover series as a lot of the shows are getting rather bad. 

I don't honestly mind the political agenda cause I just fast forward through all that drivel and it shaves 15 minutes off the show but yeah it sucks they keep trying to ram it down people's throats.

It's easy fast forwarding on Supergirl every time Alex and wtfever her name is decide to have a moment. 

Spoiler

Of course now they'll need to add some other filler since they broke up. 

Edited by ianh

81,621 posts

Finally we learn about the origin of The Thinker/ Clifford DeVoe. It's a little sad to watch.

I can't believe they had the robot Samurai head sitting there the entire time, and nobody figured to check it out to see if it could go live.

88,896 posts

Ralph should get his own show.

81,621 posts

WWE Superstar Goldberg To Appear On 'The Flash'

the-flash-wwe-goldberg-guest-star-106124

Former Universal Champion Bill Goldberg recently confirmed that he'll be appearing in two episodes of The Flash Season Four. The producers for CW's The Flash have yet to verify the news, but considering it's coming straight from Goldberg's verified Twitter account it's probably a safe bet.

It's not exactly clear who the former football player and wrestler will be playing yet, though given the events of Season Four there is one major possibility.

When Team Flash helped retrieve Barry Allen from the Speed Force, they accidentally mixed up the location where they retrieved him which caused a public bus to be hit with the same radiation that gave Barry his powers.

Now people who were on the bus have become Metahumans and granted superpowers. The show could retcon Goldberg's presence on the bus, making it an easy excuse to introduce new powered heroes and villains to Central City.

81,621 posts

lgn308b-0041b-1059285.jpg

Tommy Merlin??!!

:ohnoez:

27,593 posts
On 11/22/2017 at 11:54 AM, Bosco685 said:

Finally we learn about the origin of The Thinker/ Clifford DeVoe. It's a little sad to watch.

I can't believe they had the robot Samurai head sitting there the entire time, and nobody figured to check it out to see if it could go live.

If the man is so smart and knows the answer to everything why cant he find the cure to his problem.

Of did  I misunderstand how his powers work.

81,621 posts
4 hours ago, Ares said:

If the man is so smart and knows the answer to everything why cant he find the cure to his problem.

Of did  I misunderstand how his powers work.

Fair question. Here is how one article sums it up.

What Does Clifford DeVoe Want On 'The Flash'? The Thinker Revealed Himself To Barry, But His Plans Remain A Mystery

"Therefore I Am" gives fans a little bit of insight into the complicated and genius mind of Clifford DeVoe. Four years ago, he was just your average brilliant professor, with a doting, equally brilliant wife. He moved from Oxford to teach at Central City University, where he and his wife (aka The Mechanic) were focused on one mission: to expand their minds. DeVoe wanted a way to know everything in the world, and so the Mechanic created a "thinking cap" that would help expand his brain power. The only problem was that for the thinking cap to work, they would need an unlimited supply of energy. And, wouldn't you know it, that's exactly what they got when Wells/Reverse Flash turned on the Particle Accelerator. While Barry was off being hit by Dark Matter lightning, becoming the Flash, DeVoe was standing outside STAR Labs, waiting for the Accelerator to explode and unleash energy to fire up his "thinking cap." And the lightening that struck him hit directly on the cap.

Needless to say, after the night of the Particle Accelerator explosion, DeVoe was never the same. In flashbacks, "Therefore I Am" shows how he recovered from the night and suddenly has all the brain power in the world. He is solving the hardest mathematical problems in history and recalling every fact ever recorded. There is just one problem: his big brain was using up too much energy, causing his body to deteriorate at a quick pace. This is why the Thinker sits in that creepy floating chair and has his creepy thinking cap (which, it turns out, is actually a bunch of wires that connect directly into his brain) — the Mechanic designed the tech as a way to keep his body alive. While all of this explains how DeVoe became the Thinker, it still doesn't explain what he wants with Barry.

The Thinker is going to let Barry and Iris get married before he unleashes the rest of his evil plan, so we won't know what exactly his endgame is for a while. Here's what we do know: The Thinker is evil, and he wants to outthink Barry. The question is why. My guess is that he needs Barry or a speedster for some kind of energy source so that he can stay alive and remain the most powerful mind on the planet. He also seems to have a desire to be the smartest man alive, and to have other people acknowledge that fact, so I wouldn't cross world domination off the list just yet.

So although he may be the brightest man alive, even he can't stop the deterioration taking place to his body the more he exerts his mind.

27,466 posts
10 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

lgn308b-0041b-1059285.jpg

Tommy Merlin??!!

:ohnoez:

That was a surprise, not a long lasting one;)

81,621 posts

Cisco is the Tony Stark of the Arrowverse.

And talk about a nasty twist in the end. I did not see that coming.

27,593 posts

I finished watching Crisis on Earth X last night but I wonder... 

Why did Barry Let him go?

81,621 posts

Big Sir has arrived!

698 posts

Does anybody still watch this?  Im tired of this Devoe storyline.  I've given up on most of the shows I used to watch,  this may the next one.