• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,599 posts in this topic

I'm just curious why my "I smell a post scrubbing coming" post got scrubbed too. Cause that last post of his was something that was really begging for it.

Sometimes if your post is right after a scrubber it gets removed as well.Happened to me before as well.

My point was that it is up to the reader to determine if they see something as being over the line. There is no cut and dry rule that pertains to everyone.

I understand what you're saying and agree - it's up to each to decide for themselves what's "over the line" or not.

And that is why a large "master list" is not a good idea, IMHO.

:)

-slym

BLOCK

eBay ID: warthog636

name: Jeff

should be on list per this thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8957408#Post8957408

So let me get this straight, you are nominating someone for a block list in regards to a transaction that you have had nothing to do with.

Yup because the behavior is objectively foul.

Buying a CGC sealed book and than asking for a return is obnoxious and deserves to be a basis for a block.

I would want this block if I was another seller

Did you ask Kav about this?

Kav is not the seller. Kav is just a run of the mill apologist for dysfunctional systems.

lol

9 days a member, and already analyzing the place...

lol

Under this name, anyway.

-slym

Sometimes if your post is right after a scrubber it gets removed as well.Happened to me before as well.

I think it happened to my post in whatever madness happened so I will repeat myself so others do not get burned by this guy.

Gilbert Soto

eBay ID gilsoto24

Not sure if a member here, nor do I care to find out or look for him.

Pre-ordered a future release variant from me. Knew expected shipment was not going to be until mid November, and still tried to do a paypal claim for not sending the item. Thank you 33 business day handling time! Saved me from that one.....but IDK about some other sellers who don't offer returns, and have a longer handling time.

Going to take a video of packing the item bombproof and make him sign for it so he doesn't try the damaged route on me. Which I have already forewarned eBay he is going to kill me in feedback, and will try to scam me. But he will get his book in the condition I advertise, VF/NM or better. In mylar. Priority insured!

Good luck out there fellas, it's a jungle.

once again the silly post title rears it's head-- this has been happening for months now.

please-- if you quote someone-- be mindful of the title on top.

That is good advice for sure! :shy:

once again the silly post title rears it's head-- this has been happening for months now.

Exactly

Exactly

:makepoint::taptaptap::facepalm:

Whaaaaaaaat?

ebay ID: jokiebeme

Inquired about whether we would break up a lot (harbinger #2-#20). We politely said, "no, sorry". He then pushes the buy-it-now button. Immediately pushes cancel transaction button. Messages from the "buyer" "Item was ordered by accident. Thanks" and then "My iPhone just automatically ordered this item. I just requested to get the order cancelled. Sorry."

A seemingly endless supply of turd nuggets on ebay.

You would be wise to add

gansta101

This m_oron is your typical non paying buyer, entitled because

he doesn't have to face consequences on eBay.

I have a funny feeling his over graded comic auctions are about to be snipped by some new ebayers this week.

Edited by Red_Hood

I see now that this guy is already on the 'avoid sellers' list. You can add him to the blocked buyer list also.

cmacd85

This pile of garbage won a copy of Civil War #1 Inhumans Bradshaw variant from me. I mailed it. He says he never got it. Ebay gave him his money back. This was July 2015.

He said he had been on vacation for two weeks. I mailed the book letter mail (no tracking). He lives in an apartment building. I assume the package would not fit in his mail slot, having lived in many apartment buildings in my life. I also assumed it was either left with his super, in front of his door, with a neighbor, or who knows what else.

So I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he won another of my auctions this week. He admitted last week that he had had "many" packages lost in the mail at his building so he has signed up for a service that holds all of his mail at the PO.

I shipped him the book (a campbell variant of extraordinary x-men). He receives it in 2 days. He neutrals me for overcharging him on shipping. He paid $5 US for shipping. I paid $2.95 CDN + tax to ship it. Plus the cost of the bubble mailer. Plus the cost of the other packing supplies. Plus ebay's fees. I perhaps 'overcharged' him by 80 cents.

I responded to his neutral to argue my case and learned he is also the lovely kind of troll who then felt the need to respond again.

For the cherry on top I notice now he has this listed for sale:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221932189226?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I see now that this guy is already on the 'avoid sellers' list. You can add him to the blocked buyer list also.

cmacd85

This pile of garbage won a copy of Civil War #1 Inhumans Bradshaw variant from me. I mailed it. He says he never got it. Ebay gave him his money back. This was July 2015.

He said he had been on vacation for two weeks. I mailed the book letter mail (no tracking). He lives in an apartment building. I assume the package would not fit in his mail slot, having lived in many apartment buildings in my life. I also assumed it was either left with his super, in front of his door, with a neighbor, or who knows what else.

So I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he won another of my auctions this week. He admitted last week that he had had "many" packages lost in the mail at his building so he has signed up for a service that holds all of his mail at the PO.

I shipped him the book (a campbell variant of extraordinary x-men). He receives it in 2 days. He neutrals me for overcharging him on shipping. He paid $5 US for shipping. I paid $2.95 CDN + tax to ship it. Plus the cost of the bubble mailer. Plus the cost of the other packing supplies. Plus ebay's fees. I perhaps 'overcharged' him by 80 cents.

I responded to his neutral to argue my case and learned he is also the lovely kind of troll who then felt the need to respond again.

For the cherry on top I notice now he has this listed for sale:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221932189226?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Loser added, thanks for warning.

You can't add this wannabe scammer fast enough

mcgle-lind

This dumb arse purchased a book using Buy it Now.

Booked shipped and confirmation showed delivery successful on Oct. 14th

On Oct. 21st she tries to attempt a charge back through her credit card company saying " did not authorize transaction " ~ WTF ?!?!?!

PayPal put a freeze on funds in my PayPal account.

Provided PayPal all the info they needed showing I had Seller Protection.

This dumb arse lost. Sometimes it doesn't pay to by a loser!