• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man # 4 Campbell Exclusive Variants

225 posts in this topic

Yeah, that was a long long process, but I finally got my 2 copies ordered :) I wish I would have pre-ordered that 9.8 now.

Yeah, that was a long long process, but I finally got my 2 copies ordered :) I wish I would have pre-ordered that 9.8 now.

yeah sorry....not sure why the site crashed. seems back to normal now. a bit slow but doable. hopefully my guy can get it back up to a decent speed soon but it's a workin...

No worries. The site crashed because everyone wants a copy of that awesome cover. So glad you gave us the heads up on it.

ok so if anyone is interested in a cgc ss ...hit me up via pm. after reading alot of pm's and messages...it seems those who aren't in favor of this are a very small minority. sorry folks. rest assured....i don't believe that there won't be that many people doing this regardless so those worries about me cherry picking 9.8's for the ss cgc...keep in mind. there are 2500 and 1500 copies...i owuld certainly hope that there would be more then a handful of 9.8 candidates..ya know? anyway, i am figuring out prices now and i will have them signed by campbell and submitted at sdcc. hit me up via pm. thanks guys...

also remember that coupon code for the raws expire in a little over a week...

PM Sent.

I'm sure glad I looked at this again today. I had no idea there was a reverse B&W variant. I just bought one and it said at the time only 1 in stock and now it's showing as sold out after my order. :wishluck: I get one.

Also wanted to say your JSC exclusive is amazing. The SS #20 is my favorite but this cover is right up there with it for me. Thanks for offering these.

ok so if anyone is interested in a cgc ss ...hit me up via pm. after reading alot of pm's and messages...it seems those who aren't in favor of this are a very small minority. sorry folks. rest assured....i don't believe that there won't be that many people doing this regardless so those worries about me cherry picking 9.8's for the ss cgc...keep in mind. there are 2500 and 1500 copies...i owuld certainly hope that there would be more then a handful of 9.8 candidates..ya know? anyway, i am figuring out prices now and i will have them signed by campbell and submitted at sdcc. hit me up via pm. thanks guys...

also remember that coupon code for the raws expire in a little over a week...

PM Sent

I really like that cover. Quite Beautiful. I'm glad I picked up some copies. This book should do very well on the secondary market. And put some more Campbell books in my collection.

hey guys...please be patient with responses. doing the best i can as a i have a zillion messages from you guys regarding a zillion different issues and questions....on a different note...if anyone is still on the fence....the code will expire on july 1st.....after that no more discounts at all. also, if you placed your order FRIDAY for the reverse b&w before I authorized that coupon...please pm me with your order info so I can refund you the 10% to keep it fair. ONLY IF YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER ON FRIDAY BEFORE THE CODE WENT LIVE. grab em soon folks...they will not last. thx again for your support here.

HEY GUYS...So last night Campbell posted the image and link to our site....it got completely crashed and died. lol. Our webmaster basically quit on us leaving us forced to get a new site in a hurry. If you want em...the new link is below. The actual domain will be added in a few weeks once all orders from the old system are shipped...but for now we have a shopify address.....works fine though. Thanks for your support. If by any chance you posted the old link anywhere...if you would be so kind as to post the new one...it would be much appreciated. Still going through pm's as well.....so hang in there if you sent me a message..thx a ton guys. Chris

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/