Parabellum's feedback thread
1 1

40 posts in this topic

47,050 posts

Great transaction , thank you.

2,966 posts

Tight grading!!! Awesome packaging!!!! Fast shipping!!! I would gladly buy from again!!! :whee:

3,887 posts

Just bought a sick Wolverine 145 Nabisco 9.8 slab book from John.  He didn't skimp on the packaging or the shipping, got here fast and safe. :cloud9:  Thanks again buddy!

Jerome

143 posts

Bought 4 Slabbed books and they arrived lightning fast and very very well packed! Thanks a ton. 

11,777 posts

Terrific transaction. I just bought a slabbed book from John. The communication was excellent, he shipped immediately, and the book was packaged very well. No hesitations about doing more business with John. Highly recommended.

168 posts

Awesome buyer!  Fast Payment on a higher priced book!  No problems whatsoever.

997 posts

John paid as agreed on a nice White Pages 9.8 Raphael 1. Excellent communication. Great to deal with as always. 

9,004 posts

We had a 4-figure deal that went off without a hitch.  I wish all transactions would go this smoothly.  Thanks!

9,483 posts

John's a good boardie! Just wrapped a deal with him. Good guy!

997 posts

I sold an Albedo 2 8.0 to John. Great to deal with and an easy transaction. Thanks!

4,136 posts

John sold a mega cgc key.  It was a super smooth transaction.  Book was packed securely.  Buy from John with confidence!! (thumbsu

1,817 posts

I sold some Aliens v. Predator books to John and it was a great experience!  I highly recommend him on these boards! 

1,466 posts

Bought TMNT Body Count from John! Great books, packed safe and easy to communicate with! Would buy from again!

42,739 posts

Not only does John have great taste in comics, he's a fast payer and a friendly communicator. 

Would welcome another chance to deal with him.

THANKS!

6,689 posts

Great buyer!  paid immediately on a semi highly priced CGC slab and had great communication.  Hope to deal with again!

4,102 posts

John and I just completed a big trade and $ deal, with Myamoto Usagi’s a-blazin.’ It had been a long time coming, and it went as smooth as a Samarai Hare slicing a watermelon. I look forward to our next deal. Stellar communication! Thanks man! 

2,063 posts

John bought a TMNT book from me and the transaction couldn't have gone any better.

He's a great communicator and paid quickly. Don't hesitate to do a deal!