• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XXXXX

466 posts in this topic

Very interesting indeed.

Attack integrity???

Seems one cannot state his case without being trampled.

I simply asked to explain how the one came up with a 3.5 when others went as high as a possible 6.0 if could be pressed. Asking for clarification of an opinion is just that, trying to understand ones grade and how he came up with it.

Do you really think everyone gives an honest evaluation?

Is stating that reality so bad?

Yes, RED, Last time I asked for opinions on a Hulk....I got some low ball grades and yet sold at the highest grade value on this Forum to a dealer!

That said I do appreciate a number of those who gave constructive feedback and explained their position and possible grades. Please do not take offense. I really do appreciate.

I will now remove the images...I've heard enough.

Hey Bobo....

Who made you the last word? Post is closed....

You can't handle differing opinions and lash out with ridiculous accusations. This part of the forum is obviously not for you.

It's pretty obvious this guy is a clown comic dealer from Jersey trying to hype up some 3rd rate American Legion Comic Show to try and get folks to bring their books there. Or perhaps he cropped photos off ebay and wanted to act like a big shot for half an hour. Either way, if he were serious, theres plenty of deep pockets on these boards if he wanted to move that book.

I ask again Bobo...who made you the last word...I started the post...I'll end it.

And Mr. Blazin...you are the one that got cold feet now you are offering to buy it off post...you can bid on this book when it comes back a 5.0...perhaps a book for Joey...

I am not a dealer at all...this is the first time I will be at this NJ show..now in its 2nd year.

And only the 2nd show I will do this year....

Many of the big guns will be at this show.....so not 3rd rate at all.

There are some great people on this Forum and you are right many with deep pockets...and I buy my share as well.

BTW there were no cropped off photos or color touch up on this book...that is a fact..

I can handle opinions and prefer open debates and dialogue...it is the attitudes I'd rather not handle...

Good night all!

I ask again Bobo...who made you the last word...I started the post...I'll end it.

And Mr. Blazin...you are the one that got cold feet now you are offering to buy it off post...you can bid on this book when it comes back a 5.0...perhaps a book for Joey...

I am not a dealer at all...this is the first time I will be at this NJ show..now in its 2nd year.

There are some great people on this Forum and you are right many with deep pockets...and I buy my share as well.

BTW there were no cropped off photos or color touch up on this book...that is a fact..

I can handle opinions and prefer open debates and dialogue...it is the attitudes I'd rather not handle...

Good night all!

:popcorn:

Good night all!

I may be wrong Andy.I'm second guessing my grading prowess lately. lol

Good night all!

+1

I'll say a 4.0 as well.

And yes... :popcorn:

Good night all!

I'd guess closer to 5.0 than 4.0. Still, I wouldn't pay 5.0 money raw with all the chipping. Not sure where all that printing defect stuff came from?