• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAM! TOASTY SDCC 2014 SALE - CLOSED and THANK YOU!

470 posts in this topic

UPDATED LIST ON PAGE 32

toastrock.jpg

Oh, snap - and you all thought I wasn’t going to be around this year. Surprise! :D

Back and more powerful than before, I am here in beautiful San Diego at the biggest comic and pop culture event of the year! So why am I more powerful than before? I’m not tied down to a booth, I’m a free agent this year – this means I will be able to offer way more and will be here for the entire show.

:whee:

toastycon.gif

Whaddya got?

As usual, you can expect the following:

- Great prices! I’m here to make a little money, not make a killing off my fellow boardies.

- Accurate grading. Each book is inspected by me. If anyone is going around babbling that I’m just pulling stacks of books and trying to get lucky, ignore them and ask all of my satisfied buyers about my grading. Most photos are stock photos.

Rules – rules – rules

- First and foremost: Have fun, joke around, whatever, but try not to jam the thread up too badly. :insane:

- HOS or PL folks: Go pizz in the wind standing on your head, your $ is no good here.

- :takeit: Post this crazy guy if you want an item and specify the quantity. First one there gets it.

- I sell to whomever I please. If I don’t want to sell it to you, I don’t have to.

- Payment via PayPal, Square, or check/MO/cashier’s check. For you Square Wallet users, I can now send you an invoice through and prefer using Square!

- Shipping is USPS Priority Mail. For your convenience, I will be shipping from this show. More details on shipping from SDCC to follow.

- 100% satisfaction guaranteed on all books. If you’re not happy, then I’m not and I will make it right.

You can send me a PM request if there is anything you’re specifically looking for. Also remember that I am moving a bit slow these days due to a back injury. This show gets C-R-A-Z-Y and I will do my best to accommodate any requests, but I can’t make any guarantees. Oh, look, is that my inbox???

k5341377.jpg

- If you buy any item other than books, there will be no refunds or returns for these items. There are no refunds for graded books, as the grade is the grade. Why am I mentioning graded books? This is why…

I am now offering CGC 9.8 service. And for you giveaway fans, yes, there will be my traditional post-con giveaway. With that, in the words of Big John McCarthy…

bigjohngetiton.jpg