• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"All things Inhuman"

593 posts in this topic

Here's my beater:

Not bad at all. Its funny how much certain grades of the same numerical value are so different at times. I've seen 6.0 copies that didnt have the same eye appeal.

Thanks, I waited for one to come along where the "P" and "A" in "Pop Art" wasn't curving around the spine.

I know the FF #45 is getting a lot of heat because it's the first appearance of the Inhumans. But for me, it's one of the best covers in the entire Lee/Kirby run.

I'm also a big fan of #29, 47, 51 and 66. Of course, everyone else's mileage may vary.

Must agree, 45 and probably 72 rank best of the run for me.

I know the FF #45 is getting a lot of heat because it's the first appearance of the Inhumans. But for me, it's one of the best covers in the entire Lee/Kirby run.

I'm also a big fan of #29, 47, 51 and 66. Of course, everyone else's mileage may vary.

..... 49 is hard to beat.... but it gets seen so much I think it's taken for granted. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

And don't overlook 46 which is an absolutely stunning cover.

My 46 was the first slabbed book I ever purchased...and still in my possession :headbang:

My 46 was the first slabbed book I ever purchased...and still in my possession :headbang:

:headbang: Still sitting by the phone Tom. :baiting:lol