• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

If you haven't got a shipping confirmation for blue/gold, email them. They NEVER fulfill my order for shipping up until I asked, then they start shipping mine. It's pretty annoying because I have to email them every single time to remind them that they should ship mine. They should really fix their customer service, I think this will be the last time I ordered from them I guess.

4 minutes ago, vlpboom said:

If you haven't got a shipping confirmation for blue/gold, email them. They NEVER fulfill my order for shipping up until I asked, then they start shipping mine. It's pretty annoying because I have to email them every single time to remind them that they should ship mine. They should really fix their customer service, I think this will be the last time I ordered from them I guess.

I always order right when they go on sale and mine always seems to ship a week or so after everyone else. Don't know why. Go figure.

1 hour ago, vlpboom said:

I never really had any problems and my packages arrive well internationally. I do agree that lately, maybe with the number of orders increasing, their customer service has been impacted. I used to receive a nice long reply every now and then, but now they don't usually reply.

1 hour ago, Elfeeta said:

I never really had any problems and my packages arrive well internationally. I do agree that lately, maybe with the number of orders increasing, their customer service has been impacted. I used to receive a nice long reply every now and then, but now they don't usually reply.

Their packaging are great, I never had a problem with that. My books always arrive in NM cond or better. It's just the way they handle things that disappoints me. I've always ordered almost immediately when the product is up, but when the book is finally released I never get a shipping notifications. It is after I see everyone else gets their book that I realized it has been shipping and I always had to contact them, then they finally fullfill my order. This really annoys me, since I actually like alot of the covers from the store and am a Campbell collector myself.

13 minutes ago, vlpboom said:

Their packaging are great, I never had a problem with that. My books always arrive in NM cond or better. It's just the way they handle things that disappoints me. I've always ordered almost immediately when the product is up, but when the book is finally released I never get a shipping notifications. It is after I see everyone else gets their book that I realized it has been shipping and I always had to contact them, then they finally fullfill my order. This really annoys me, since I actually like alot of the covers from the store and am a Campbell collector myself.

I get it. It must be to some customers. I usually get notifications right the day they start shipping. This time  I have not been notified for the X-Men books yet, but, as I said, it seems the amount of orders is getting out of hand. I also don't like that they do not combine shipping and it is even more of a pain for us who buy internationally and have to pay about $20 each time a book is released.

Hope they can work on that, as I don't like to pay resellers unless necessary.

Ok, so they reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in helping their online customers obtain copies of any JScottCampbell.com Con Exclusives at upcoming shows. Pricing and availability will be determined shortly.

https://jscottcampbell.com/pages/conventions

Convention Exclusive Variant

Jean Grey #1 cover D
available in limited quantities at Megacon
Jean_Grey_01_cover_D_JSC_large.jpg?v=149

Looking to buy a convention exclusive variant?

If you can't attend a convention, but still want to buy one of our convention exclusive variants, we suggest to use the services of a broker, such as Dre Witt, specializing in the acquisition and CGC signing of comic books to obtain exclusive comic books from conventions. Dre has many years of experience assisting his clients in acquiring comics from various conventions.

Comic Book / CGC Broker

BBC_Logo_web_medium.png?v=1493875392 Dre Witt
beachbumcomics@yahoo.com

49 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Ok, so they reached out to me a couple of weeks ago and asked if I would be interested in helping their online customers obtain copies of any JScottCampbell.com Con Exclusives at upcoming shows. Pricing and availability will be determined shortly.

Jean Grey #1 cover D

If you can't attend a convention, but still want to buy one of our convention exclusive variants, we suggest to use the services of a broker, such as Dre Witt, specializing in the acquisition and CGC signing of comic books to obtain exclusive comic books from conventions. Dre has many years of experience assisting his clients in acquiring comics from various conventions.

Comic Book / CGC Broker

beachbumcomics@yahoo.com

Popcorn Emoji

Ha old news...lol. Brett was surprised that I brought it up at Chicago and was wondering how I knew about that cover specifically...lol. Great cover but damn now a 4 cover set... Ugh.

A post by Artboy99 in the Calgary Expo Recap that some of you may appreciate:

This girl came to our booth looking to buy Campbell art covers. She apparently has worked directly with Campbell many times and showed me his twitter pics to prove it.

I collect Campbell covers as well, and she settled on a great one:

IMG_0576.JPG

IMG_0577.JPG

4 hours ago, BeachBum said:

Jean Grey #1 cover D

Comic Book / CGC Broker

beachbumcomics@yahoo.com

I'd be interested in knowing the prices for international customers once they are defined. This is better than just ebaying!

15 hours ago, Elfeeta said:

I'd be interested in knowing the prices for international customers once they are defined. This is better than just ebaying!

For me, International packages are always based on package weight to the destination country.