• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

On 2/22/2024 at 7:30 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

How wild!

Lcs? Or in the woods? Used Bookstore?

Lol awesome!

+1

On 3/7/2024 at 8:23 AM, Engr62 said:

I'm not sure if I posted mine before in this topic, but if I did, it was back in the photobucket days--so it's gone.  Here it is raw and graded.  I finally had it graded in February of 2023.  I purchased this copy at my LCS when I was 9-years old.  The original owner of the shop was a really nice older gentlemen that would allow me to hang out and look through comics all day without a word.  His son-in-law took over the shop, and moved it across the street to a slightly bigger location.  He was not as nice as the original owner and seemed irritated if I stayed looking for a while.  I didn't really like him very much at first, but he eventually warmed up.  One day, as I was perusing--trying to get the best books I could afford with my meager lawn-mowing money, he suggested that I pick up a copy of Hulk 181 because it had a new character.  I like him a lot more now than I did back in the day for that recommendation.

Hulk181f.thumb.jpg.43c511d7412c233e31be4d55a6121f0e.jpgHulk181_CGC85_Front.thumb.jpg.68b79e1b85114f0db4c6750ba6233549.jpg

:x