• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, cgriffith said:

My newest acquisition of this great book. Goes along side my two other copies (Universal 3.5/4.5)

Nice to see it so popular that qualified are worth springing for :foryou:

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Nice to see it so popular that qualified are worth springing for :foryou:

It will always be popular in my book, great cover, two iconic characters and a great first (story) meeting between the Hulk and Wolverine. Any chance I get to get one of these it’s a no brainer!! :takeit:

On 1/25/2018 at 11:41 AM, Sdmeyer11 said:

I've been in the club (owned for about 30yrs) but just now had it graded...apparently I picked the right time to have it graded. 

20171221_140730_zpsybjstt9r.jpg

Do all the newly graded or reslabbed 181s get the "10,000" notation on the label?

23 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

A eBay seller here in Australia wanted 40k for a 9.8...I nearly fell off my chair when he messaged me back with the price he wanted, I said GLWTS 

I now know what GLWTS stands for lol

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I now know what GLWTS stands for lol

What bugged me is he had it up for auction starting bid was 99c and now it's up to $200 with 4 days left ....than I message him to see what he wants for it without the auction as its Australia only and he replied with 40k, I'm thinking what a waste of everyone's time.

5 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

What bugged me is he had it up for auction starting bid was 99c and now it's up to $200 with 4 days left ....than I message him to see what he wants for it without the auction as its Australia only and he replied with 40k, I'm thinking what a waste of everyone's time.

so is there a reserve? I would assume so. But still should get a good chunk of change, right?

27 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

so is there a reserve? I would assume so. But still should get a good chunk of change, right?

No reserve but he will do a dodgy bid in the last day to 40k

Its a lovely book but he is wasting people's time and he is wasting his own time, no one over here is going to buy it for that price

20 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

I think this will get comicmylar's attention assuming he hasn't sold his yet!

he took all his hulk 181s and also his JIM83s and upped the prices on ebay once the recent auction highs were acheived. his strategy is clearly to keep everything overprcied until someone is desperate enough to set a new price high with him. amazing he ever sells anything.