• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,162 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:33 PM, Aweandlorder said:

So is there a batman adventures 21 DCU?

There is neither a 21 (which would be a random question) nor a 12 (in case that is what you meant to type). Apparently #12 did show up in a multipack, but prior to the beginning of the DCU logo change for them.

2 hours ago, David Buck said:

Batman Adventures  #21 - I brought this up a while back - the picture on the back of the Best of DC 1994 set does not match the book in the set - it has a bat logo in the UPC box - same variant as in the 20 pack for that month 

Thanks for that, that's what I thought also just wasn't sure. I just bought a sealed set and saw it in the back and figured I'd ask. I already have most of the DCUs in that pack so didn't wanna crack it open unless there was a chance there's a DCU Innit

Ive got a pile coming in the next week assuming the Post office doesn't destroy them. A few I cant
tell which issues they are so I am excited to see if I found some rare ones. I would imagine almost 
all the Legionaires issues should be harder to find. I think I have found 2 of them total and I have looked
pretty hard. 

To me it seems Green Lantern are the common books, but I find them in the best grade. Go figure.

4 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

Superman 117.  It exists!  I found it... still can't believe it

001.jpg

do you own this?

14 hours ago, revat said:

do you own this?

Yes, he does own Superman 117 DCU.   LikeEmScanned has a knack for finding the impossible-to-find... congrats to him!  Now I need someone to find a spare Superman 117, Superman 113, or Adv of Superman 521 DCU variant and sell to me.   My bounty is currently at $100 for the 113/117 and $250 for the 521.   

Edited by Cpt Kirk

13 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

He just owns in general

Congrats

LOL... thank you!  Yes, I do actually own it, just found it last week.  It is actually the first "ghost" DCU that I have ever found in the wild.  Never would have imagined that I would find one in my own backyard... thought that I or someone else had picked the area pretty clean!  Instead, I found probably the largest haul of DCUs that I have ever found.  Multiple quantities of some issues too that looked like dealer or warehouse stock.  Very strange...

Kirk, I'm always looking for your spares.  No luck so far.. I will keep digging the good dig.

1 hour ago, LikeEmScanned said:

LOL... thank you!  Yes, I do actually own it, just found it last week.  It is actually the first "ghost" DCU that I have ever found in the wild.  Never would have imagined that I would find one in my own backyard... thought that I or someone else had picked the area pretty clean!  Instead, I found probably the largest haul of DCUs that I have ever found.  Multiple quantities of some issues too that looked like dealer or warehouse stock.  Very strange...

Kirk, I'm always looking for your spares.  No luck so far.. I will keep digging the good dig.

That's pretty awesome. Sweet cover and all. Congrats!

23 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

And I'm always looking out for your want list :)