• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comprehensive List of DC Universe Logo UPC Variants
18 18

2,162 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

No one has done it, so here is my Wonder Woman collection, including dups.  I don't have copies of 92, 95 or 106 yet. # 90 is not shown because it is in the "Best of '94" box, I sold my individual dup to a fellow boardie and #91 is in a sealed Nov '94 20-pack.

ww.JPG

I like this.  I actually saw the 106 in an antique shop earlier this year.  But it was beat to hell at $5 so I didn't buy it.  So don't lose faith, its out there....

8 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

No one has done it, so here is my Wonder Woman collection, including dups.  I don't have copies of 92, 95 or 106 yet. # 90 is not shown because it is in the "Best of '94" box, I sold my individual dup to a fellow boardie and #91 is in a sealed Nov '94 20-pack.

ww.JPG

Gah, Bolland WW DCU VARIANTS! I already have my complete Bolland WW set, now I have to have all of these too. Curse you!

21 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Gah, Bolland WW DCU VARIANTS! I already have my complete Bolland WW set, now I have to have all of these too. Curse you!

I've got some Last Days of Animal Man Bolland covers that I'm looking to unload, in case you are interested.  ;)

I don't need the WW extras, so they are yours.  I sent a PM.

3 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

I've got some Last Days of Animal Man Bolland covers that I'm looking to unload, in case you are interested.  ;)

The #87 is tough, and none of the WWs grow on trees. If you'd like the #82 DC bullet variant I've got a spare, shoot me a PM.

Edited by mysterio

On 5/17/2017 at 3:10 PM, LikeEmScanned said:

Thanks bud, much appreciated!

And I think I am well set on Last Days of Animal Man...and then some.

7 hours ago, LikeEmScanned said:

Very nice!  I just got one myself from a fellow boardie.  Only 524 eludes me in that series run!

yes, 524 was a tough one and one of the last ones I found in the Batman run

11 minutes ago, bellrules said:

No, got them from a dealer that was in the far left corner in the first row. 

At the end of the row? That might have been Steve and Cody then. They will likely have more next show.

Edited by kimik