• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR (May-2018)
5 5

1,501 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, O. said:

Yeah I've tried looking for Eternity in that scene but can't find anything(shrug)

Woah. I played it back, and you can't tell me those features to the left of the vortex are randomly generated (2:26).

His face is always depicted in half shadow, as well.

That is an amazing observation, whoever originally found it.

.:whatthe:5ab9915dbe114_eternitycopy.thumb.jpg.fe144eecb4089a4bbde0b962f3981ff0.jpg

Here are the features slightly sharpened, in case anyone has trouble seeing it.

eternity3 copy.jpg

Edited by bronze_rules

16 hours ago, bronze_rules said:

Woah. I played it back, and you can't tell me those features to the left of the vortex are randomly generated (2:26).

His face is always depicted in half shadow, as well.

That is an amazing observation, whoever originally found it.

.:whatthe:5ab9915dbe114_eternitycopy.thumb.jpg.fe144eecb4089a4bbde0b962f3981ff0.jpg

Here are the features slightly sharpened, in case anyone has trouble seeing it.

eternity3 copy.jpg

And here's a flying dragonlol...

ref.jpg.3521b60f66987f0d7c8baefa371ff5ae.jpg

24 minutes ago, alyan6804 said:

Watch Avengers: Infinity War FULL MOVIE HD1080p Sub English ☆√ ►► Watch or Download Now Here ? 《 http://m.useehd.us/?do=watch&id=299536 》 ☆√

[ Download immediately before posting is deleted ] ★

Avengers: Infinity War Official Teaser Trailer #1 - Robert Downey Jr. Walt Disney Pictures Movie HD

Avengers: Infinity War Synopsis:
As the Avengers and their allies have continued to protect the world from threats too large for any one hero to handle, a new danger has emerged from the cosmic shadows: Thanos. A despot of intergalactic infamy, his goal is to collect all six Infinity Stones, artifacts of unimaginable power, and use them to inflict his twisted will on all of reality. Everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment - the fate of Earth and existence itself has never been more uncertain. 

Watch Avengers: Infinity War Online, Avengers: Infinity War Full Movie, Avengers: Infinity War in HD 1080p, Watch Avengers: Infinity War Full Movie Free Online Streaming, Watch Avengers: Infinity War in HD.

ob_d1f4a7_qtjjo2j.png

danger_will_robinson_thumb.jpg

Robert Downey Jr. Plans On Six To Eight More Movies Before Ending Marvel Run

Robert-Downey-Jr-Quotes-1.jpg

While interviewing with Entertainment Weekly about an incredible Hollywood career spanning decades, Robert Downey Jr. circled back to his beloved Tony Stark role as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

"Let's be honest. Iron Man kicked off this whole entire wild ride. And there is no questioning if not for Tony Stark, so much of the technology of the Marvel Universe would be far behind where it is today. Captain America's magnetic shield, the UItron Program, and even now Spider-Man's advanced suit with camera and binocular eyes. How could Feige and team move forward without him?"

This then led to a surprising detail that was assumed to be the opposite of RDJ's plans.

"We've talked about how the new superhero world moves forward. Kevin agrees with me it requires Tony in each of these origin films helping ease new characters to excited fan eyes. She-Hulk becoming who she is - Tony now creates the formula leading to her transformation after he experiments on Hulk's blood. Silver Surfer flying into the pictures originates from a new Stark Industries space shield where an astronaut converts to a...well, you know the story. The Tony Stark stories are endless."

When asked how many more of these pictures he feels are possible, EW's reporter was surprised at the response.

"This could take six to eight pictures to get all the Stark stories out there. The character's impact and importance is that extensive. And yes, audiences get the benefit of these new characters as well."

Edited by Bosco685

Hi all --

As we get closer and closer to IW opening, I've been collecting a number of hopes and speculations for what will/may happen in this film.  At the risk of potential spoilers, however, I figured I would hide the ideas with the spoiler tag below.  If anyone wants to speculate along with me in similar fashion, feel free!

Dan

Spoiler

What I Want To See!

1.  The Avengers use Pym's Ant-Man tech with the Hulkbuster armor, allowing Giant-Hulk to break out of it during the fight with the outriders.  It might also be fun to see another character shrunk down in size to increase his/her strength while allowing for a stealth mission (Hawkeye, perhaps?)

2.  The Hulk, perhaps enraged by an injury or fatal blow to another Avenger, gets to have a mano-a-mano with someone like Cull Obsidian, whereupon we get to hear the famous lines:  "You think you are strong?  Stronger than hulk?  No one is stronger -- Hulk is the strongest one there is!"  (epic beatdown follows)

3.  The team uses the Mind-Stone against Thanos, creating images and illusions that confuse him long enough to get someone close enough to him that can hurt him.  In the latest trailer, for example, I don't think that's Cap holding Thanos off at the end -- I think it's the Hulk.  The strength and the facial expression all suggest 'green goliath' to me...perhaps they'll also disguise Mantis as someone like Gamora to get her close enough to Thanos to put him to sleep?  The possibilities are endless.

4.  I want whoever survives the film to become ACTUAL 'Avengers' going forward -- Bucky gets to avenge Cap's death (for example), Scarlet Witch avenges Vision's destruction (and goes a little crazy in the process), Hulk avenges Black Widow, Thor avenges Loki, etc.  It would be intriguing and poignant to see everyone who survives having lost their most intimate friend/lover/family member along the way.  The Russo Brothers believe in "stakes" -- now's their chance to prove it.

5.  Lady Sif returns, helping Thor save some of the Asgardians in Norway, where he and she become King and Queen of their remaining people.

6.  Heimdall actually does have the Soul Stone (I've always loved his character), but I don't think that's going to happen.

7.  See Cap pick up Mjonlir in this movie, as set up in AOU, but maybe the new weapon Stormbreaker (?) will work in the same way.  It would be so powerful.

8.  Cap gets the old shield back, perhaps directly from Tony.

9.  Shuri puts on an iron man-type vibranium suit and kicks some serious .

10.  I hope the -script is loaded with callbacks to previous films.  I want to hear that Tony "lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over him", or Loki admitting he did something "for Asgard" instead of his father, or Cap/Widow lamenting that "they're in the wrong business", or Vision observing during his own death that "a thing is not beautiful because it lasts."  I'm sure there are a hundred more possibilities that fans would find very moving.  Looking so forward to this film!

Ok I'll play a little!

What I'd like to see happen:

Spoiler

Movie ends with fallen heroes awakening in the Soul World and are approached by a short, cigar smoking pointy eared guy saying something like "Well, what the hell do we have here?"  This of course being Pip and alluding to Warlock.

What I think might happen:

Spoiler

The survivors go back in time to the 90s where Captain Marvel is taking place.  She has the soul stone and will help the Avengers stop Thanos in the past effectively taking Warlock's place in the changed IG story.

What I really hope doesn't happen:

Spoiler

Anybody turns out to be Thane!

Edited by Mystafo