• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DAREDEVIL #1 CLUB
15 15

940 posts in this topic

On 9/29/2017 at 10:41 PM, Drummy said:

Hi all --

Super copies, everyone -- great thread to check every week.  I just got my ticket to the club (again) in the mail today -- the Jon Berk copy from the May CC auction.  It's super pretty in hand.  Thanks for looking,

Dan

Daredevil 1.jpg

So nice, congrats! 

4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Thank you!  Extremely excited.  I also picked up the #4, which means I only need #2, 3, and 7 to finish the run.

Cool. The 2 and the 3 should be relatively easy (other than paying for them)  #7, it'll depend on what grade you're looking for and who else is in the market for one at that time.

2 minutes ago, rob_react said:

Cool. The 2 and the 3 should be relatively easy (other than paying for them)  #7, it'll depend on what grade you're looking for and who else is in the market for one at that time.

Yep, #7 is certainly in high demand and it also seems to be a bit scarce -- certainly scarce relative to, say, #9 which for whatever reason seems unusually easy to find in high grade.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Yep, #7 is certainly in high demand and it also seems to be a bit scarce -- certainly scarce relative to, say, #9 which for whatever reason seems unusually easy to find in high grade.

7 is a real pain. I have a 9.2 and I've basically resigned myself to never getting a 9.4.

9 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Good to know.  I'm not looking to chase a white whale -- I would probably be happy with a nice 9.0 for that book if it's going to be that much trouble.

A 9.0 is a doable target for sure.