TICTICBOOM KUDOS Thread

20 posts in this topic

229 posts

Please kindly leave feedback for any purchases that I may have made from you here on the forum. Also, appreciate your feedback on any sales that I have made to anyone here on the boards. Truly appreciated! :headbang: Rock on!!!

10,263 posts

John bought a slab from me and paid immediately. Smooth communication led to a very easy transaction. He's a damn cool cat, too! :)

Peace,

Chip

1,621 posts

Very fast payment and easy to deal with. Highly recommended. Thanks!

1,055 posts

Picked up a slab from John and it was a perfect transaction. Thanks again, buddy!!!

Edited by amnesiac

4,145 posts

Got a slab from John. Super fast shipping. Well packaged!! Smooth transaction

45,986 posts

Just received five slabbed Creepy mags. They were packed well,shipped lightening speed,and anybody who digs Frazetta Creepy's is awesome in my book.

Thanks John (thumbs u

Dave

229 posts
Just received five slabbed Creepy mags. They were packed well,shipped lightening speed,and anybody who digs Frazetta Creepy's is awesome in my book.

Thanks John (thumbs u

Dave

:headbang: Rock on brother! Thanks for the positive feedback.

45,986 posts

Thanks John (thumbs u

Dave

:headbang: Rock on brother! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Great books at a great price,by a great guy. I will be watching your sales threads closely.

213 posts

Just received a copy of Batman 612 2nd print from John. It was an extremely smooth transaction and communication was great. The shipping was incredibly fast (even with it being the holidays) and the packing was bulletproof. Will definitely but from John again (thumbs u

3,800 posts

Purchased bane 1 9.8. Was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Super communication, fast shipping, and very secure. What more could you ask for? Wil be back for more;)

1,886 posts

John packed my slab so well it would've survived a buffalo stampede and the price was more than fair! Can't go wrong buying from this guy!

1,055 posts

Second time doing business with, John and he was aces all the way. Pleasure doing business with you my friend. Until next time.....

340 posts

Bought a couple of slabs from him. Excellent packaging and quick shipping! An ideal seller. Thanks again!

526 posts

John shipped the books lightening fast and well packed. Excellent Transaction. Do not hesitate buying from John.

mike

1,065 posts

Fantastic seller. Easy to work with and very professional. Highly recommend.