• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING starring Tom Holland (7/28/17)
3 3

1,648 posts in this topic

I'm not digging the title.

I absolutely love it. In C O L O R. :cloud9: After seeing BvS twice and the moroseness of it all, this logo is refreshing and looks like fun. Oh yeah, they're clearly marketing this for the whole family. Remember those times, when comics were for kids?

Don't get me wrong, the Spider-Man logo itself looks great. Its calling the movie "Homecoming" that I'm not a fan of. I was expecting Spectacular or even Web of.

Comics are still for kids! Big kids too! (thumbs u

I'm assuming the movie will center around the homecoming dance at Pete's high school. Like the buffy movie.

Ugh. That title card looks like something a beginning Photoshop student would make.

Not a fan.

Really looking forward to the movie, however. I have a really good feeling that they'll finally (mostly) get Spidey right.

+1

Apparently.

:o

'The Vulture' Rumored To Be Villain In SPIDER-MAN Reboot; Final Title Possibly Revealed

According to Birth.Movies.Death, they've heard that the upcoming Spider-Man reboot is indeed titled Spider-Man: Homecoming (which makes sense all things considered) and that we may even get to see the treatment for that a little later today during Sony's CinemCon presentation.

Time will tell on that front, but the site adds that The Vulture is going to be a villain in the movie.

(:

Apparently.

:o

'The Vulture' Rumored To Be Villain In SPIDER-MAN Reboot; Final Title Possibly Revealed

According to Birth.Movies.Death, they've heard that the upcoming Spider-Man reboot is indeed titled Spider-Man: Homecoming (which makes sense all things considered) and that we may even get to see the treatment for that a little later today during Sony's CinemCon presentation.

Time will tell on that front, but the site adds that The Vulture is going to be a villain in the movie.

(:

Lame title and villain.

Thankfully my love for Spider-Man can't be ruined.

I am sure this movie will be okay but the villain is super boring.

Lame title and villain.

I don't know. If they can land a solid actor in the role of Adrian Toomes, this could be the change-up needed to follow a different path.

mw7UmgV.jpg

Lame title and villain.

I don't know. If they can land a solid actor in the role of Adrian Toomes, this could be the change-up needed to follow a different path.

mw7UmgV.jpg

That would certainly help.

Christopher Eccelson would have been good for Vulture had he not already played Malekith.

I know some actors play multiple comic book characters but it would be nice to keep them separate in the MCU.

Lame title and villain.

I have no doubt Marvel Studios is going to crush it.

I think the vulture could be cool especially if they just make him an extraordinary thief spidey rounds up instead of a typical world/city threatening plot. Those are a little redundant even if they are an essential part of superhero mythos it would be nice to see something a little more down to earth which i think spidey is good at.

Michael Keaton, interesting...

Variety

As I was saying ... (worship)

:whee:

Birdman = Vulture

Birdman-Michael_Keaton-Inarritu_MILIMA20141019_0338_30.jpg

The other movie was just a warm-up.

Some of you might remember that the director of Birdman -- an incredibly overrated film, in my opinion -- referred to superhero films as "cultural genocide" while Birdman was receiving critical praise. Gotta love the karma hitting him upside the head with his star actor (who all but delivered him the best director Oscar) just a couple years later assuming the role of The Vulture in the next Spidey movie. :roflmao: