• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rick & Morty from Oni Press

83 posts in this topic

I picked it up and LOVED it. Reading it felt like watching an episode of the show. I liked it so much im trying to get all the variants. Bottom line from me is that if you love the show you'll love the book.

Heads up...

Here's another 1:50 Roiland variant listing that is potentially being shilled. The current highest bidder has been involved in several other auctions for copies of this book, most of which appear to have been shilled.

RICK & MORTY #1 1:50 ROILAND VARIANT ONI PRESS 2015 JUSTIN ROILAND NM https://www.ebay.com/i/263253841125

If you are looking for a copy of this book and see bidders l***c (53) or 4***y (4) it is more than likely not a clean auction and should be reported.

If you have never reported an item it only takes a few seconds and would be greatly appreciated. 

37 minutes ago, IntoAnother said:

Heads up...

Here's another 1:50 Roiland variant listing that is potentially being shilled. The current highest bidder has been involved in several other auctions for copies of this book, most of which appear to have been shilled.

RICK & MORTY #1 1:50 ROILAND VARIANT ONI PRESS 2015 JUSTIN ROILAND NM https://www.ebay.com/i/263253841125

If you are looking for a copy of this book and see bidders l***c (53) or 4***y (4) it is more than likely not a clean auction and should be reported.

If you have never reported an item it only takes a few seconds and would be greatly appreciated. 

its up to 810 now good lord

1 hour ago, IntoAnother said:

I'm not sure what you mean. It is the most fitting place to discuss it, no?

It was fine in the other thread. It's fine here.  It's on topic in both threads, pick your poison.  A few people now seem to be trying to control speech when it comes to this comic, even threatening to notify mods over it. That's just obscene. I only pointed out all the shilling in that thread originally because someone cited all those fake auctions to show the book as "heating up".  It just rolled on and on from there because a few people didn't just concede the obvious point right away and let it go.  First they denied it, then excused it, then defended it.   Now they seek to suppress all discussion of it.  Screw that.  

-J. 

Edited by Jaydogrules

1 hour ago, IntoAnother said:

Here's another one to watch very closely. This one has "sold" via auction atleast twice already...

Rick and Morty #1 1:50 variant (2015, Oni Press) https://www.ebay.com/i/272883484497

The last time is was ONLY bid on by bidders l***c (53) and 4***y (4).

4***y (4) has began the shill.

Reported. 

26 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

It was fine in the other thread. It's fine here.  It's on topic in both threads, pick your poison.  A few people now seem to be trying to control speech when it comes to this comic, even threatening to notify mods over it. That's just obscene. I only pointed out all the shilling in that thread originally because someone cited all those fake auctions to show the book as "heating up".  It just rolled on and on from there because a few people didn't just concede the obvious point right away and let it go.  First they denied it, then excused it, then defended it.   Now they seek to suppress all discussion of it.  Screw that.  

-J. 

I was just trying to move the discussion over here to open up the other thread. I personally saw no reason for the mods to be summoned.