• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% off RAW, LOVELY, GOLDENAGE BOOKS, ALL FLASH to Undercover 3D glasses ADDED

107 posts in this topic

Sensations pwease :P

Those you will not see, sorry...I only sell Wonder Womans or Sensations when they are doubles and I have not upgraded any Sensations in a while

:cry:lol

I'm stuck at home waiting for someone, so it's a good day to scan. As promised, here are a few Flash'All Flash books and a Timely. The Superman/Action/ Adventures I will try to get to this afternoon and the rest tonight.

It IS however, going to bother me to list them out of order, lol.

All Flash #9, 1941,

“Adventure of the Stolen Telescope”, “The Terrible Three Ain’t so Terrible” (with a Hitler portrait on the splash page),”The Adventure of the Magic Mirror”, and “Out of the Fourth Dimension”. There is an ad for Comic Cavalcade #1.

Nice color, nice pages (about white) staples are tight. There is a top layer missing (the color) upper right (not a whole piece of the cover missing) a few spine lines and a ¼” tear on the right edge and a stain in that same area. I bought it as a Fine, but to be safe I’d say Fine- (5.5) One of the nicer copies in this thread.

Guide is $291, bin is $275

all%20flash%209_0001.jpg

all%20flash%209_0002.jpg

All Flash #17, 1944

Four Flash stories, “ The Tale of the 3 Wishes” , “The Energetic Elephant”, “ The Matching Men from Mars” and “Camera’s Crimes and Cuckoos”.

The book has great color, nice pages, a long crease on the front and piece off the back cover and tape on the spine. I don’t see splits and the cover is attached at the staples, so I think it was just protective tape. The centerfold is detached at the lower staple.

I’m going to call this a Good+ (2.5) but it’s a very nice looking book in a Mylite II.

Bin $100

Sold to Xela Sold to Xela

all%20flash%2017_0001.jpg

all%20flash%2017_0002.jpg

Flash Comics #23, 1941

Moldoff Hawkman outstanding cover. I’m not sure what to say about this except it’s complete and it has tape. LOTS of tape. Most of it is on the back cover., but there is a good amount on the front and some on the first wrap. The pages are at least off-white, maybe better. There is some scribbling on the front page. It’s an inexpensive copy of an expensive book. Grade is low , I’d like to call it Fair, but I’m not sure I want to;) Good guide is $218, but try to find one for that amount.

This is probably the least expensive non brittle copy you will find.

bin is $115.

flash%20%20comics%2023_0001.jpg

flash%20%20comics%2023_0002.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics #73, Timely 1946

Stories include, “Killer Boss of Westport” Starring the Human Torch and Toro, “Politicians Plunder” starring Sub-Mariner, The Ghoul of the 13th Floor” starring Miss America, “The Case of the Gagging Gangster” Starring the Patriot, and “The Missing Weapon” starring The Angel.

This book looks like an 8.0, but there is restoration. I’m sure I bought it way before I know about restoration, there is a note about color touch, but I believe the front cover was also reglossed and pressed, plusd there is a small repair at the top of the spine that I think is archival tape. It’s amateur, but well done, and it appears that the book was probably at least a VG+ before it was ‘helped” the cover color is great, pages are Off-White VG guide is $278 a blue 5.0 sold last year for $450.

Bin is $275.

marvel%20mystery%20comics%2073_0001.jpg

marvel%20mystery%20comics%2073_0002.jpg

All Flash #17, 1944

Four Flash stories, “ The Tale of the 3 Wishes” , “The Energetic Elephant”, “ The Matching Men from Mars” and “Camera’s Crimes and Cuckoos”.

The book has great color, nice pages, a long crease on the front and piece off the back cover and tape on the spine. I don’t see splits and the cover is attached at the staples, so I think it was just protective tape. The centerfold is detached at the lower staple.

I’m going to call this a Good+ (2.5) but it’s a very nice looking book in a Mylite II.

Bin $100

all%20flash%2017_0001.jpg

all%20flash%2017_0002.jpg

I'll take it :D

All Flash #17, 1944

Bin $100

I'll take it :D

Sold! Thanks, Sam!

Sometimes life gets in the way;) so around 2, became 5;)

I'm going to post the rest of my out of order books, then do the rest starting at 7.

Sold to JOP

Action 133, 1949

Superman in “The World’s Most Perfect Girl”, Tommy Tomorrow in “Hollywood of Space”, and Congo Bill in “The Man who Hunted Thrills”. Last but not least Vigilante in “The Gold Rush Comes to Gotham”. Maybe they will meet the cast;)

White pages,dirt ,several pieces of tape and a piece off the front cover, the tape from the front goes over the spine to the back, plus there are a few added extras There is a nice sized piece off the back cover. There is a piece off the bottom corner of the 4th from the last page. About 1x1, affects the art, not the story. Tape on the top centerfold staple. Metro has one that doesn’t look much better than this for $106 and they call it “rare” I don’t see any others to compare it to. It might not be "rare" but it's not ordinary.

Bin is $55

action%20131_0001.jpg

action%20190_0002.jpg