• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC Universal 4.5! A very PQ copy! SALE PENDING

61 posts in this topic

That type of stuff needs to not happen. Board members need to stop advising, just stick to buying your own books and leave other members to make their own decisions please. Thanks

Agree 100%! Especially when a book is slabbed as universal with no qualifiers.

Ugh... the colors are bright, centering great, and PERFECT staple placement (most of the low grade copies had the staples hammered right onto the edge, and are pulling away from the cover) ... it is certainly a sweet 4.5.

I'm going to be deeply jealous of whoever buys this copy, seriously.

Man, some weird stuff has been happening in the sales threads lately... this is a beautiful book! GLWTS!

Yep. Either people are hammering books or suggesting the seller should have priced the books much higher.

GLTWS Ankur, I'd take it if you'll do time payments for 2 years. :D

Man, some weird stuff has been happening in the sales threads lately... this is a beautiful book! GLWTS!

Yep. Either people are hammering books or suggesting the seller should have priced the books much higher.

GLTWS Ankur, I'd take it if you'll do time payments for 2 years. :D

That is exactly what I was going to say.. Well the first part at least, not the time payment portion. :D Seriously, first you have the guy mouthing off in numerous sales threads saying the sellers left money on the table causing sales to fall through and now this. meh

My apologies for dropping out. I deserve any heat I take on.

It's an amazing book.

Strike

Strike

Strik......maybe strike three in my mind.

this type of stuff is BUNK :sumo: Advice from another boardie....out him....the double quotes makes me want to buy it if I didn't have two higher grade copies, I'd be looking for a cash trade or something. hm

Of course this is why we have the probation thread, for people that post the sign, and then bail out.

Remember HeraldtoGalactus hm , our first banned member. I liked the guy, he liked snakes, he got in too deep buying too much, and then had to bail on a lot of purchases.....

Nowhere to be found on the boards now....at least to my knowledge. And really, he wasn't a bad guy....just couldn't meet his obligations. There was probably more, but at least he wasn't Dad&Son or others really smarmy dudes.

It's an amazing book.

Strike

Strike

Strik......maybe strike three in my mind.

this type of stuff is BUNK :sumo: Advice from another boardie....out him....the double quotes makes me want to buy it if I didn't have two higher grade copies, I'd be looking for a cash trade or something. hm

Of course this is why we have the probation thread, for people that post the sign, and then bail out.

Remember HeraldtoGalactus hm , our first banned member. I liked the guy, he liked snakes, he got in too deep buying too much, and then had to bail on a lot of purchases.....

Nowhere to be found on the boards now....at least to my knowledge. And really, he wasn't a bad guy....just couldn't meet his obligations. There was probably more, but at least he wasn't Dad&Son or others really smarmy dudes.

Agree with you 100% buddy. Also guys we all should be positive. My first post here was a mess and I'm still learning but instead of giving me constructive criticism members went on and mocked me, yeah i didn't read the rules at the time but we are all human and need to show one another respect. Negativity in anything we do in life will never get us anywhere. So what if GPA says a book is 6k and guide says 5500 and a boardie wants to sell it for $4500. Its his book and he needs or wants quick money. Stop the nonsense people and mind your damn business!!!!!

Yep the sales threads have gone to recently, really beautiful book somebody needs to grab it, go ahead Collin grab another copy

hm

seriously...double quotes and blue under the table in a blue label slab....that's the trifecta

Yep the sales threads have gone to recently, really beautiful book somebody needs to grab it, go ahead Collin grab another copy

hm

seriously...double quotes and blue under the table in a blue label slab....that's the trifecta

I know it's got your name written all over it

It's an amazing book.

You deserve strike 3....bush league

I completely agree with you and Comicdey.

This guy needs to go on probation immediately.

I hope this beautiful book sells soon

Not so fast. Buyer had gotten cold feet due to "advice" from other board members.

Book is back up for sale.

Huh? hm

What "advice" and from whom ? Crappy play on the part of the buyer and his "advisors". :facepalm:

Just so happens Ankur needs to pay off a very BIG book so it's understandable that he'll want quick sales.

This whole situation is a crock of mess ! Buyer needs to follow through with his purchase.

Not so fast. Buyer had gotten cold feet due to "advice" from other board members.

Book is back up for sale.

Huh? hm

What "advice" and from whom ? Crappy play on the part of the buyer and his "advisors". :facepalm:

Just so happens Ankur needs to pay off a very BIG book so it's understandable that he'll want quick sales.

This whole situation is a crock of mess ! Buyer needs to follow through with his purchase.

+1

+1

I want to know who the advisors are and what the advice was besides bailing out on a book you clearly posted for. Seems like its every day there's more and more B.S. flaring up on here.

:takeit:

I won't take it.

I might take it.

If you cover the shipping to Saturn. :screwy: