• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TOS 39 :)

15 posts in this topic

Well, I thought today was just a normal Wednesday, I fell in love with the centering of this book, color and gloss are great, inside is great- pages are probably ow/w, its flat and tight, supple with no chipping. The bummer is the tape stain on back cover (no transfer to pages), tape popped right off and I cant see a tear but if its there its less than 1/2". Please feel free to chime in, thanks in advance.

tos39%20001-crop_zpsvzxpmtpi.jpg

tos39b%20001-crop_zpsotd6pohk.jpg

Thanks for all the input, I like the book as a 5.0 at a minimum, if it wasn't for the tape stain I think 6.0, maybe more. If the grader takes into consideration the entire book as a whole maybe the stain wont be a deal breaker. I'll get around to submitting it one of these days. This week I need to get busy figuring out what to sell to pay for it! My undercopy will be first on the list. :cool: