• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's Signature Series sales thread

345 posts in this topic

The Strain #1 (1st print) CGC 9.8 s/s Guillermo Del Torro, Mike Huddleston, E.M. Gist & David Lapham - $800

SOLD

**(Variant cover)

**(Last sale was $800, and I'm not sure if it was the variant or the standard, but the only signature on it was Del Torro. Lapham, IMHO, is one of the harder sigs, hands down)

strain1.jpg

Albion #6 CGC 9.8 s/s Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons - $1300

One of my last Alan Moore s/s books----but what makes this one unique is it's also got Gibbons.

While not a big deal---Gibbons is obviously not a hard signature----and there are a VERY finite amount of Alan Moore s/s out there----but good luck finding another with Moore AND Gibbons.

albion6.jpg

These next few, probably will only cater to a very specific crowd.

John Bolton doesn't do shows, but he did do a couple private signings with me.

These are from his personal stock, and while the labels don't say "from the John Bolton collection" or "John Bolton file copy" you can rest assured, that they are indeed from his file copies and they are the ONLY graded copies on census (except for Shame #1, because I did three of those).