• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

POLL: If you could only watch one film franchise for the rest of your life...

One film franchise to rule them all...  

411 members have voted

1. 1. One film franchise to rule them all...

87 posts in this topic

Late here but I chose "Other" and my Other is the Universal Classic Monsters franchise: Dracula, Frankenstein, Mummy, Invisible Man, Wolf Man and their many sequels. Most all have been represented in comic books as well.

Can't decide between Bond or Dollars
Just picked up the deluxe set of the Dollars trilogy tonight. I love all the behind the scenes and commentary stuff in them.

With Clint's Dirty Harrys, you can still watch the original, somewhat Magnum Force and some of Sudden Impact.

But the Dollars are timeless!

Late here but I chose "Other" and my Other is the Universal Classic Monsters franchise: Dracula, Frankenstein, Mummy, Invisible Man, Wolf Man and their many sequels. Most all have been represented in comic books as well.

^^

^^

Props to another fan! (thumbs u