• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE PUNISHER on Netflix
4 4

420 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 10:48 AM, Gatsby77 said:

Granted, I never saw Punisher War Zone, so I'd be okay with a new TV version of Jigsaw.

Sure, I know War Zone is technically MCU canon, but it *is* their lowest grossing theatrical release.

is it seriously MCU canon? its an aight movie. Worth a single watch if its free and u like punisher or TITUS PULLO!!

12 hours ago, revat said:

is it seriously MCU canon? its an aight movie. Worth a single watch if its free and u like punisher or TITUS PULLO!!

Yeah - it's a December 2008 Marvel Studios production, although distributed by Lionsgate.

Same situation as Incredible Hulk, which was also a 2008 Marvel Studios production, although distributed by Universal.

Fun fact: It grossed less than Howard the Duck.

New Rumor Says Marvel And Netflix's THE PUNISHER Will Feature Another Superhero

4902521-2446747032-62107.jpg

Comments made by former Marvel Comics editor turned Senior Vice President of Creator and Content Development C.B. Cebulski have started the rumor windmill churning on Jon Bernthal's Punisher series.  MC Exchange reports Cebulski told the crowd at the Asia Pop Comic-Con in Manila, "another Marvel hero may be showing up [in the Punisher]."  

The most likely candidate would probably be Charlie Cox's Daredevil as he's the only Defender who even knows Punisher and his love interest, Karen Page ( Deborah Ann Woll) is playing a supporting role in the series.

However, some fans are speculating that it could be Moon Knight showing up in the series as he's joining the comic book version of The Defenders, which is currently being written by Brian Michael Bendis.  

Combine that with the recent reveal of Shohreh Aghdashloo's supprting role as a psychiatrist and comic book readers are making the plausible leap that Marc Spector (who suffers from  multiple personality disorder) might be one of her patients.

I have no idea how this movie isnt rated higher.  Dolph killing all those ninjas was still amazing!

This movie is in my top 10 comic book movies of all time!  Thomas Jane as the Punisher was okay was he was very much the ABC Family water down version.

Jon Bernthal is going to take the Punisher to a higher level in season 1! :headbang:

image.thumb.png.148dfb504683aedc3eb63916b8d07e3f.pngpunisher-dolph-lundgren.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:00 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

I have no idea how this movie isnt rated higher.  Dolph killing all those ninjas was still amazing!

The Dolph movie is classic cheese.  He killed so many people in it.  So many.