• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Comiclink auction thread, post 'em if you got 'em

1,141 posts in this topic

Got these three to make my total exactly 10 books this auction which is strange since I always win 11 or just enough for the higher shipping.

New%20Mutants%2098_zpsvlxxrnwg.jpg

Walking%20Dead%2033_zpscdckptls.jpg

Teen%20Titans%201_zpsl1zhnpx6.jpg

Crazy and almost sad to see some of the Doctor Strange late SA books go for barely the cost of getting them graded.

Especially with the movie coming out I would have thought they would have gone for a little more.

Don't abandon all hope...

I was bidding on Doctor Strange #14 CGC 9.8 in this auction and was the high bidder at $300 very late. I was thinking I was going to get stuck paying 3 Xs the GPA high for that book and 5 Xs the normal historical sales price. Then it shot up another $75 at close and went for $375. The GPA sales data is a bit dated, but there's nothing special now about that book above when those sales were made except the movie.

Got these three to make my total exactly 10 books this auction which is strange since I always win 11 or just enough for the higher shipping.

Yeah, I always seem to go just over to the next shipping level, I won 20 books this time and wonder what 21 books shipping would be if I win one on Monday? Anyone know? is there a shipping scale posted?

I'm wondering how much some of those TWD slabs are gonna jump... :sumo:

Did they?

I didn't see final prices but I only got one of them and I bid on them all. Low ball bids but they all but one fell by the wayside

Clink's bargin basement begins tonight. Still ok to post wins :cloud9:

I've paid already (as a means of forcing myself to stop shopping) but normally I do quite a bit of bidding in the bargain basement round.

I've paid already (as a means of forcing myself to stop shopping) but normally I do quite a bit of bidding in the bargain basement round.

Im not 100%, but I don't ever recall any Clink action on a Monday night.

Last few have ended on Monday. Seems to be their new way of doing it.

Are you saying they auctioned books on a Monday or the OA sold on Monday as OA usually goes last?

Are you saying they auctioned books on a Monday or the OA sold on Monday as OA usually goes last?

They've had books on Monday, and even Tuesday. They did this last month. They skip Sat-Sun closes and go from Friday to Monday. I think it makes a lot of sense to do it this way.

I am tapping out... too many things I am liking in the next month's auction.

So I hope everyone spends lots of money !

I can't believe that the April auction starts this Friday. It seems like the last one just ended (oh wait, because it did!). Not sure how much bidding I will be able to do this month, I've got a bit of wallet fatigue after last month's spree...
Pull yourself together. I got 275+ slabs in this auction. Take a deep breath. You got this.

At the minimum of $300 per slab you are looking at least $83,000 (worship)

That's likely unlikely, but sounds real good, but realistically I know I got some that break $200 and done that may not crack $50. After last month auction, it appears buyers are winning the war. If I can fall between $60-$100 avg per book, I'm gonna be in line with my prediction. I just did the count and there are 271 books.
Well every book has a bid, sold a bunch last night, some will go tomorrow and a ton on Monday. I'm currently averaging $47.93/book. It seems to go up every time I check. Fun to watch.

:applause: + :wishluck:

Ended at $64.07/book x 271 books. Fell into the range I expected. The lower end of it of course. I'd do it again though.