Roddulates Feedback Thread
1 1

21 posts in this topic

699 posts

If you'd be so kind as to leave some feedback.

Thanks

Adam

2,591 posts

Just picked up two nice SA books from Adam. Accurate grading,and very easy to deal with. Fast shipping too! (thumbs u

23,755 posts

Adam is a top notch seller. Bought a $16.000 book off of him and things couldn't have gone smoother.

Adam, you MAY certainly find me some more books to shop mate ! (thumbs u

338 posts

I bought an Amazing Spider-man #1 and a Daredevil #1 off Adam. Before the transaction I was nervous about buying since it was a LOT of $$$ and he is in the UK. So I checked out some references he gave me of boardies that dealt with him - everybody said he was great to deal with and trustworthy. So we did the deal and I could not be happier! The books are super awesome and look even better in person - shipping was quick and well-packaged, and I can't wait to buy more HIGH QUALITY BOOKS from Adam. Also he is very easy to deal with and super cool! I give him the HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

201 posts

Bought an avengers 1 cgc ss 3.5. Great customer service and timely responses to questions. Packing was on point.

15,259 posts

Just finished a nice, easy sale to Adam. Quick payment, excellent communication, nice guy. Thanks, Adam!

5,619 posts

I just had a fantastic transaction with Adam for a ASM 1. I am thrilled and I highly endorse this seller.

902 posts

Sold a book to Adam, super easy transaction, great communication. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

1,201 posts

Adam sold me a great book. Shipped fast too! Thanks!

280 posts

I just bought a WWBN #32 9.2 and Journey Into Mystery #83 4.0 off Adam, a pleasure to deal with and a fast transaction, especially since its from the other side of the pond....

18 posts

Purchased ASM1 from Adam. Really great price, Very fast pack and shipping via FedEx to me in Australia. Packaging was Bulletproof. Overall a great experience.

NormB

23,162 posts

Adam did a great job packing and shipping from the UK. Highly recommended.

26 posts

Adam was great to deal with. It was my first purchase on this website and also my first slab! Great price, extremely well packaged and arrived quickly.

Very pleased thanks mate :)

Regards

Ben

IMG_4418.JPG

IMG_4419.JPG

IMG_4420.JPG

IMG_4421.JPG

6,689 posts

Adam was a pleasure to deal with.  paid promptly on a big transaction and let me know as soon as the book arrived.  Thanks Adam!

12,789 posts

Bought a book from Adam, fast, flexible and friendly seller. Recommended.