• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrate Dell'Otto!
15 15

4,993 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kevhtx said:

I finally got this one in the mail. I moved so took a little longer. This is probably one of the best store exclusives implementations I've seen. I wish more would so something like this.

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0881.jpg

Nice!  That is a slick way to do it.  :applause:

-J.

3 hours ago, NormdaMarine said:

Received my X-Men Red #1 reused X-23 Virgin Variant from Unknown Comics yesterday and I still can't believe they allowed this to happen! BUT!!!! I am very happy they did because I was not going to drop the required money to buy the original variant! This thing is beautiful though!!!!

27989854_10211426936533532_2029836826_o.jpg

27846607_10211425488217325_818093758_o (1).jpg

Definitely a beauty! Waiting on mine too! Can’t wait.

This book is absolutely baffling to me! Already selling on FeeBay for good prices and not many listed (Maybe people haven't received them yet?) Or maybe people like me just are not selling them? I know I am not as I have been trying to get this cover but was not willing to pay those prices for a modern comic book! I fear the success of how this book sold and is even selling in the after market will enable to big companies to allow this to happen on other titles and exclusive variants?

On 2/9/2018 at 12:34 PM, Avi said:

Finally getting in on the Dell Otto goodness! Loving the dark night covers (except #4, wasnt a fan). Cant wait to see the Action comics 1000!

IMG_20180202_174121.jpg

Did you get the Metal #5s this week? Im still waiting for mine :(

1 hour ago, Subby1938 said:

I'm curious to see how long these prices on variants stay this way. 

So am I. My x men red showed up. Still have to open it. Wonder what the raw sell will do to pricing on 9.8 and 9.6s